It’s that time of year where romance is all around! This year, celebrate with the ones you love at Downtown Disney at the Disneyland Resort. From romantic date nights the perfect family outings, add some hearts, flowers, chocolate, and champagne to your plans with our top picks on how to enjoy the holiday devoted to love.
Catal Restaurant: Catal will feature a decadent three-course menu crafted by Chef Alfonso Ramirez. Guests will be able to choose from gourmet dishes such as filet mignon, Maine lobster pappardelle, and a rack of lamb. The children’s menu will also be offered in its entirety. A special selection of Valentine’s Day inspired craft cocktails will be available to order as well. With the purchase of a bottle of Nicolas Feuillatte Brut Reserve, guests in the mood to pop some bubbly will take home two champagne flutes with Catal heart wine charms. Notes of romantic live musical entertainment playing in the background and fresh flowers strewn throughout the restaurant will set the tone of the evening for guests to enjoy an intimate dinner with loved ones. See the full menu and book your reservation online HERE or by calling 714-774-4442.
Uva Bar & Cafe:For those in the mood for cocktails and sweets, Uva is serving up a brand-new batch of mouth-watering dessert offerings just in time for Valentine’s Day. You and your sweetie can sip on your favorite signature cocktails and share a plate or two of treats from this lavish spread of heavenly morsels:
- Chocolate Fudge Brownie Sundae (Chocolate fudge brownie, caramel, chocolate sauce, and vanilla ice cream)
- Bourbon Old Fashioned Vanilla Wafer Pudding (Vanilla wafers soaked in bourbon flavored vanilla pudding, whipped cream, maraschino cherry, orange zest)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cups (Three chocolate and peanut butter cheesecake cups, whipped cream, graham cracker crust)
Tortilla Jo’s: Tortilla Jo’s invites couples, families , and friends out for a Valentine’s Day or “Galentine’s Day” feast that celebrates all loved ones. Open for lunch and dinner, guests will be privy to excellent food and a delightfully casual atmosphere that promotes good conversation and quality time with one another. A three-course prix fix menu will be available all day from 2/13-2/15, along with the regular children’s menu. The prix fix menu items will also be available a la carte. The Pork belly Al pastor and Halibut filet are can’t miss dishes. Children will surely enjoy the balloon artist (available all day long) and complimentary photo postcards given as keepsakes in the evening. An array of romantic dessert options and “Amor-ita” margarita pairings will be on the menu as well. See the full menu HERE and book your reservation today by calling 714-535-5000.
And if you’re looking for a place to pre-order some sweets to take with you to celebrate, Downtown Disney has you covered too!
Kayla’s Cake: Kayla’s Cake is offering Valentine’s Day macarons such as Rose Champagne and Raspberry Cream. The two specially crafted flavors were inspired by Cupid’s arrow. Also recommended is the Red Velvet Cake in a jar (moist red velvet cake topped with cream cheese frosting and white chocolate curls) and the Valrhona Chocolate Cake (rich chocolate cake topped with decadent valrhona chocolate buttercream) in a jar. No matter which dessert you choose, you won’t be disappointed. Make sure to place your order soon!
Sprinkles: This year, say I love you with Sprinkles by pre-ordering any of their Valentine’s Day inspired menu items listed below. On Valentine’s Day specifically, Sprinkles will feature a fixed menu of freshly baked cupcakes and cookies to offer guests that visit their bakery.
- Mini Sampler (Includes Red Velvet, Vanilla, & Raspberry Chocolate Chip cupcakes)
- XOX Box of assorted cupcakes – way sweeter than a simple box of chocolates!
- Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cupcake (Chocolate chip studded Belgian dark chocolate cake topped with luscious raspberry frosting and adorned with a perky pink heart)
- Red Hot Velvet (Classic Red velvet cake paired with spicy cinnamon cream cheese frosting)
- Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream (Imported Morello cherries simmered in California pinot noir strewn through pure Madagascar bourbon vanilla ice cream)
Photo credit: Disney
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE.
Just fill out the form below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.