Celebrate Valentine’s Day at Disney Springs with these specials
Guests celebrating the day of love at Walt Disney World will want to check out these specials for Valentine’s Day at Disney Springs. You and your loved on can enjoy a delicious Valentine’s Day meal.
On Valentine’s Day, Jaleo at Disney Springs will offer a special Valentine’s Day menu, featuring a variety of Spanish tapas and desserts to share.
- Tartelleta de coliflor y caviar ($18)
- Tartelette of cauliflower purée and Royal Ossetra Caviar
- Cono de higado de pato con membrillo ($8 each)
- Foie gras and quince paste cone
- Carpaccio de Vieras con frambuesas y pétalos de rosa ($28)
- Scallop carpaccio with raspberries and rose petals
- Lubina a la pobre ($38)
- Branzino with sliced potatoes and onions
- Chuletón a la parrilla ($158)
- 32 oz. Josper grilled ribeye served with confit piquillo peppers 158
- Sorbete de fresa y Cava con espuma de chocolate blanco ($16)
- Strawberry Cava sorbet with white chocolate foam
- Sopa de frutos rojos ($15)
- Cold berry soup with olive oil yogurt ice cream
Morimoto Asia at Disney Springs
The pan-Asian destination by Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto is offering a special menu on Feb. 14, Valentine’s Day, only:
- 5 spice candied Ice fish “SHIRAUO AMEDAKI” ($18)
- Japanese ice fish , 5 spice powder, Tobanjan and Ginger
- Whole lobster lo mein noodle XO sauce ($50)
- Whole lobster, lo mein noodle, Bok choy and Seafood XO sauce
- Red Miso Glazed Faroe Island Salmon ($39)
- Bok choy, Shaoxing gastrique, grilled rice cake and Morimoto duck broth
The Edison at Disney Springs
This nostalgic 20’s eatery with live entertainment nightly is offering a special menu on Feb. 14, Valentine’s Day, only:
- Butter poached lobster linguine ($42)
- Sauteed broccolini, blistered, maine lobster, pistachio cream sauce
- Chocolate covered bacon ($22)
Maria & Enzo’s and Enzo’s Hideaway at Disney Springs
The Italian restaurant and neighboring speakeasy-inspired restaurant will offer a few specialty menu items on Feb. 14, only:
- Arancini al Tartufo ($19)
- Black truffle risotto, fior di latte mozzarella, parmigiano crema
- Short Rib Lasagna ($36)
- Fresh egg pasta, red wine braised short rib, besciamella, ricotta, fior di latte mozzarella, parmigiano, stracchino, extra virgin olive oil
- Torta di Pane al Cioccolato ($16)
- Brioche, dark chocolate custard, fresh raspberries
Will you be celebrating Valentine’s Day at Walt Disney World?
If you’d like to celebrate with your loved one at Disney World, contact me today! I am a travel agent with Destinations to Travel, my services are complimentary, and I’d love to help you plan a magical vacation.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!