Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary Celebration is underway at all 4 Flordia theme parks! Not to be missed are these new treats at Hollywood Studios to celebrate the 50th anniversary!
Disney chefs and mixologists have created an amazing lineup of celebratory treats made especially for the 50th-anniversary celebration. The sips and bites are full of color, whimsy, and a touch of EARidescent shimmer, and here’s where you can find each treat at Disney’s Hollywood Studios:
Trolley Car Café
- Glimmer and Shimmer Pineapple Mousse – Golden pineapple mousse on a toasted coconut crisp with caramel cream and matcha sponge cake
The Hollywood Brown Derby
- Filet Mignon with Walt’s Hash topped with an egg (just the way Walt liked it!)
- 50th Celebration Baked Alaska – Layers of strawberry-basil sorbet, vanilla gelato, and sponge cake coated in toasted meringue and caramelized brownie bites
The Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge, Oasis Canteen, Sunshine Day Bar, Animation Bar
- Shimmer over the Moon – Apple pie moonshine, amaretto, falernum, pineapple juice, and club soda served with a souvenir glow cube
- Chocolate Mousse – Raspberry-dark chocolate mousse, chocolate-almond cake, and a layer of hazelnut crunch and whipped chocolate-hazelnut cheesecake
- Caramel Apple Tart – Spiced Caramel-Cheesecake Mousse, Apple-dusted in Gold, and served atop a Cinnamon-Apple Tart
Backlot Express and Fairfax Fare
- Glimmer and Shimmer Blondie – Gooey toffee and toasted coconut blondie with salted caramel buttercream and festive gold nuggets
- Glimmer and Shimmer Funnel Cake – Funnel cake with cookies ‘n cream and soft-serve vanilla ice cream topped with golden cookies and sprinkles
Rosie’s All-American Café
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios 50th Celebration Sandwich Cookie – Celebrating the 50th Anniversary with a pretzel shortbread cookie with strawberry jam and peanut butter-chocolate fudge
Trolley Car Café
- Pumpkin Mousse – Milk chocolate-chai mousse filled with pumpkin bread set atop a chocolate shortbread cookie and vanilla buttercream
In & Around The Park
- Glimmer and Shimmer Churros
- Mickey Glimmer and Shimmer Brownie – Chocolaty Mickey brownie with celebratory shimmery sprinkles
So which 50th Anniversary Food or Drink item are you looking forward to trying?
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!