Can you believe November is here already? With 70 degree weather and beautiful skies in PA today, I definitely cannot! But…before we know it, we will be trading that warmth and sun for cold and snow. What better way to take in some warmth before winter arrives than by celebrating Thanksgiving in Walt Disney World. If you already have a trip planned, here are some of the special events and offerings taking place throughout Walt Disney World during Thanksgiving this year:
- Special, holiday menus featuring:
- roasted turkey breast with all the trimmings plus traditional Norwegian meatballs and pan-seared salmon at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
- poppy seed lavash, house-made naan, and apple-cranberry achar at Sanaa
- roasted heirloom beets with candied walnuts and mulled apple cider at Artist Point
- Epcot will be featuring special Thanksgiving menus during lunch and dinner at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, Biergarten Restaurant, Coral Reef Restaurant, Le Cellier Steakhouse, Restaurant Marrakesh, and Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room, as well as quick service at Sunshine Seasons.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios will also be featuring special menus at 50’s Prime Time Cafe (I have a feeling this food is going to be just like home!!!), Hollywood & Vine and The Hollywood Brown Derby.
- Animal Kingdom will offer a holiday menu at Tusker House
If you are looking to spend some time at your resort, or a neighboring resort, you can also find special menus at the following Disney resort restaurants:
- Artist Point and Whispering Canyon Café at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Port Orleans Resort Riverside
- California Grill, Chef Mickey’s and The Wave… of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Cape May Café at Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Captain’s Grille and Yachtsman Steakhouse at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Citricos, Grand Floridian Café, Narcoossee’s and Victoria & Albert’s at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- End Zone Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Flying Fish Café and Trattoria al Forno at Disney’s BoardWalk Resort
- Mickey’s Backyard Thanksgiving Feast and Trail’s End Restaurant at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Jiko – The Cooking Place at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge and Sanaa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas-Disney’s Kidani Village
- Kona Café at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Olivia’s Café at Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Sanaa at Disney’s Kidani Village Resort
- Shutters at Old Port Royale at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- The Turf Club Bar and Grill at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
As with any Disney dining location, advanced reservations are HIGHLY recommended. There is still time to make those Thanksgiving Day dining plans. If you don’t have your trip booked yet, never fear, I am here to help find you a package to meet your family’s needs. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, but, don’t delay…there’s less than left until Thanksgiving!!!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!