Spring is here and with it comes beautiful flowers all around! Today Alice wants to share with us some gardening tips so you can have a wonderful garden this season.
Alice loves taking care of her garden and drinking tea surrounded by lovely plants and colorful flowers, and now you can too! Today she will be planting a snapdragon, let’s take a look at her gardening tutorial:
- First, take your favorite pot, Alice picked one in the shape of a tea cup in yellow! So adorable.
- Then, place a bit of dirt in the bottom, about the height of a caterpillar.
- Next, take your favorite flower and place it in the pot.
- Finally, put more dirt in it and then water the plant with a few cups of water.
Easy right? Alice and Mad Hatter also answered some common gardening questions like:
- What to do you if your plants turn a berry blue, burnt orange or most commonly a slightly canary yellow?
According to Alice, this could be a matter of too much light or it’s getting too hot in it’s current location. So you should move it away from the window or put it in a new place entirely. Usually a spot that doesn’t get as much sunlight.
- What to do if my cat won’t leave my plants alone?
Alice suggest to put your plant high on a bookshelf near a window.
So there you go, we hope these tips were helpful and you can have a beautiful garden to take some tea just like Alice and Mad Hatter!
Credit: Disney Parks
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Orange Bird Flip Recipe From Magic Kingdom Opening Day! - January 9, 2022
- Disney Springs Is Celebrating Health And Wellness This January - January 6, 2022
- Disney Parks Is Hiring Content Creators! - January 5, 2022