It’s National Pie Day! And what better way to celebrate it then with these Mickey Pie Pops!
Because everything is better when is Mickey shaped right? This fun recipe is also super easy to make and really tasty! Your family will love it!
This treat is filled with cherry but you can use any flavor you want, or even mix them up.
MICKEY PIE POPS
- 1 tbsp of flour
- 1 box of refrigerated pie crust
- 2.5″ circle cookie cutter
- 1″ circle cookie cutter
- 1 can (21 oz) of cherry pie filling
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp of raw sugar
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Sprinkle flour onto working surface. Unroll pie crusts.
- Use cookie cutters to cut out bigger circles and smaller circles out of the dough. You will need 2 bigger circles and 2 smaller circles for each pie pop.
- Place bigger dough circles onto greased cookie sheet or baking pan. Lightly press lollipop stick into crust so it rests in the center of the circle.
- Add 1/2 tsp of pie filling onto each pie pop.
- Place two smaller circles at the top of each pie pop for Mickey’s ears.
- Top pie pop with another circle of dough and use a lollipop stick or fork to press around each circle to seal the pie shut.
- Beat egg in a small bowl. Brush each pie pop lightly and top with a sprinkle of sugar.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow pies to cool completely before serving.
Enjoy while you watch your favorite movie on Disney Plus!
Credit: Disney Family
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Adorable Mickey Toast To Add Some Magic To Your Mornings! - October 15, 2021
- Colorful Mickey Shaped Pretzels To Bake At Home! - October 14, 2021
- Discover A Whole New World With This Magic Carpet Passport Cover DIY - October 13, 2021