Don’t panic or anything but Mother’s Day is this Sunday! Don’t have plans yet? I have you covered. Several Disney Springs Restaurants will be offering special offerings to spoil Mom this Mother’s Day.
Here’s a sampling:
- Maria & Enzo’s will be offering Mother’s Day Brunch from 10:30 am to 3:00 pm. The special menu will feature mascarpone French toast, poached hen egg and quinoa kale salad and hand-carved NY strip steak with the normal lunch menu available as well. For reservations, please CLICK HERE.
- Enzo’s Hideaway will be treating Mom to a special prix fixe menu featuring Italian specialties including ahi tuna crudo, ricotta gnocchi, pasta frutti di mare and trio of homemade gelatos. Mom’s will also be treated to a complimentary of Processco.
- House of Blues Restaurant & Bar is inviting Moms to spend their Mother’s Day with their world-renowned Gospel Brunch. This soul-full experience features a buffet and live entertainment. Chose between a 10:30 am or 1:00 pm seating.
- Paddlefish invites all Moms and their family and friends to take in the scenic view of Disney Springs while enjoying their regular Sunday brunch menu.
- Raglan Road will be hosting their Rollicking Raglan Brunch on both Saturday, May 12 and Sunday, May 13. Brunch will be served from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm with live entertainment lasting until 4:00 pm. Reservations recommended.
- STK Orlando will also be offering a Mother’s Day Buffet Brunch on both Saturday, May 12 and Sunday, May 13. Highlights of the buffet include an omelet station, smoked salmon platter and an assortment of desserts including tres leches cakes, churros, and cotton candy.
- Sprinkles Cupcakes, The Ganachery, and Amorette’s will all be serving up the perfect sweet treats for Mom to enjoy on her special day at Disney Springs!
What are your plans for Mother’s Day?
Let’s start planning your visit to Disney Springs and Disney World! CLICK HERE, fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney and my services are 100% FREE!
Let us help plan your next Disney Vacation!
As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Image/Source Credit: Disney
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- ‘Hocus Pocus’ 25th Anniversary Edition Arrives on Blu-Ray in September! - August 17, 2018
- Take a Look at the 2018 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Guide Map - August 17, 2018
- Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Kicks Off Tonight! - August 17, 2018