Disney Vacation Club Members have some exciting new special events to look forward to this year. If you missed out on the free DVC preview of After Hours last year, this year you have more chances to participate in the event.
On February 24th and March 3, 2017, DVC Members and their guests will be able to enjoy an evening of enchantment, entertainment and more as the park becomes your playground.
- Time: 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM; Members and their guests can enter the park as early as 8:00 PM
- Location: Magic Kingdom park
- Complimentary Parking: Available beginning at 7:30 PM at Magic Kingdom park
An event reservation is required. Members with Disney Resort hotel reservations during the event can book as early as Thursday, December 1, 2016. Event reservations open to all Members on Tuesday, December 6, 2016.
Event highlights include:
- Access to select attractions throughout the park
- Exhilarating entertainment
- Appearances from some favorite Disney Characters
- A DJ dance party
- Light refreshments
There is some fine print you should be aware of before you call DVC to book:
- Valid Disney Vacation Club Membership Card and photo ID required at check-in.
- Complimentary admission to the after-hours event at Magic Kingdom park is valid for the duration of the event, which begins at 10:00 PM. Members and their guests can enter the park as early as 8:00 PM. If you wish to enter Magic Kingdom park before the event, valid theme park admission is required.
- Offer is non-transferable, subject to availability, change or termination without notice.
- Party size limits apply:
- For Members with a reservation at a Disney Resort hotel, party size is limited to the Member and up to the number of guests listed on their Disney Resort hotel reservation.
- For Members without a reservation at a Disney Resort hotel, party size is limited to the Member and up to 5 guests.
- Attendees under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a participating parent or guardian.
- This is an open-air facility; experience is subject to cancellation in the event of inclement weather.
- Reservations are required. Unfortunately, walk-ins will not be permitted.
- We request that Members cancel at least 48 hours in advance. Event may be canceled at the discretion of Disney Vacation Club due to inclement weather and Members will be notified via resort communication
If you would like to visit Disneyland or Walt Disney World, but are unsure of where to begin, contact me today to take advantage of my FREE vacation planning services! I specialize in Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Disney Aulani resort in Hawaii, as well as Adventures by Disney. Email me today at email@example.com for a free quote, or you can follow along on Facebook here.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.