Your invited aboard the rooftop level of the Paddlefish steamboat, docked on the shores of Lake Buena Vista. This is the ONLY location at Disney Springs that offers rooftop view of the waterfront. Items on-a-stick on the menu for the occasion:
- Lobster Corn Dogs
- Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce
- Lamb Shish Kabob with Tzatziki
- Steak Brocheta with Salsa Roja
- Shrimp & Scallop Spiedino with Lemon & Olive Oil
This event is 21 and over, and tickets can be purchased on the event’s website. Come and dine on the Steamboat on Thursday, March 28th, starting at 6:30pm at Paddlefish in Disney Springs.
Can’t make it in March? Paddlefish has live music on its rooftop every Friday and Saturday from 9pm till Midnight. Sounds like the perfect way to cap off a long week visiting the Most Magical Place on Earth.
This Summer you can score a fantastic deal exclusively for Chip & Co readers, when you book a new Walt Disney Resort package for your summer vacation, you’ll get one FREE water park ticket for each member of your party, compliments of Key to the World Travel.
Just fill out my form below and mention the Summer Splash promotion in the comments! As an agent with Key to the World Travel, the official travel partner for Chip and Company, I can plan everything from Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Universal Orlando, Sea World, and so much more! Best of all my services are absolutely FREE!
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Minnie Vans And Lyft Are Celebrating 1 Million Guests Transported! - June 18, 2019
- Get Ready For The 16th Annual Festival Disney Competition - June 14, 2019
- You Can Now Get Married In Front Of The Tree Of Life - June 13, 2019