Ok, so I’ve brought you the top three ways to celebrate Dad in Disney Springs this Father’s Day, along with numerous deals and discounts to take advantage of for his special day…now it’s to time head over to the West Coast and take a look at what Disneyland has to offer their Disney loving Dads!
Disneyland Resort’s Downtown Disney District is celebrating Father’s day with deals and specials on food and merchandise. Take a look at how you can celebrate Dad while on your Disneyland vacation this weekend:
- Wetzel’s Pretzels- Valid this Saturday and Sunday, buy a pretzel and a drink from Wetzel’s Pretzels and Dad will receive a FREE Pretzel Dog!
- Sprinkles- Treat Dad to a delicious and personalized DAD Box from Sprinkles! Available this Friday – Sunday, the specialty box is loaded with four flavors sure to satisfy Dad’s sweet tooth! – Red Velvet, Salty Caramel, Black & White and Vanilla Milk Chocolate.
- ESPN Zone- ESPN is pulling out all the stops on June 18th, offering two dishes created just for Father’s Day: -a Korean-style burger made with grass-fed beef, sambal aioli, pulled pork BBQ sauce, kimchi and tempura-fried avocados. -Father’s Day Grill Out: smoked brisket, smoked pork ribs, grilled beer-braised bratwurst sausage and street-style corn.
- Naples Ristorante e Pizzeria- Available this Saturday and Sunday, share a slice of the Godfather Pizza with your Dad. Topped with pepperoni, Italian sausage, meatballs, green peppers, mushrooms, red onion, mozzarella and tomato sauce; its sure to feed Dad’s appetite!
- Uva Bar- Head over to Uva Bar as they celebrate Dad the WHOLE MONTH of June with their special Father’s Day burger: the Big Daddy Burger- signature beef blend, applewood bacon, fried egg, avocado, white cheddar, tomato, lettuce, secret sauce and brioche bun. If that doesn’t get your mouth watering I don’t know what will!
- Tortilla Jo’s- Is your Dad a fan of Mexican food? Well then treat him to the El Papi’s Fajitas at Tortilla Jo’s, filled with grilled steak and chicken, Mexican shrimp and chorizo, Michoacan-style carnitas, grilled nopales, roasted cebollitas and bell peppers, queso ranchero and house-made molcajete salsa. Be sure to visit this Friday-Sunday to take advantage!
- Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen- If you’re looking to treat Dad to a meal and entertainment, take him down to Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen for some live New Orleans Jazz and New Orleans – inspired cuisine. Brunch will be served Sunday 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. with live music until 2:30 p.m.
- RideMakerz- This Saturday and Sunday RideMakerz is offering a two for one deal, when you build your custom ride, Dad can build his for FREE! Bring in your racing fan and take advantage of this awesome deal!
- Chapel Hats- Is your Dad simply MAD (like the Hatter) for hats? Bring him into Chapel Hats Friday through Sunday for 20 percent off any hat of his choice!
With all these amazing choices, you’ll be sure to find something special to celebrate your Dad at Downtown Disney this Father’s Day!
Ready to start Planning your 2018 Disney Vacation? Disney will be releasing their 2018 pricing June 20th! Fill out our form below to receive your FREE quote from one of our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners.
As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with MickeyTravels, LLC, I can save you money and time planning your MAGICAL vacation! My planning services are always 100% FREE! Contact me today for your FREE, no obligation quote, email@example.com or follow me on Facebook for the latest Disney updates, deals, and travel tips!
Image Credit: Disney