Celebrate Cinco de Mayo at Tortilla Jo’s in Downtown Disney with live performances by the Mariachi Divas and a fiesta of flavors with delicioso food & drink specials. Cinco de Mayo is the Mexican celebration of Mexico’s victory over the French at The Battle of Puebla in 1862. In Downtown Disney, Cinco de Mayo means amazing Mexican food, margaritas, mariachis, and more! Salud!
Cinco de Mayo at Tortilla Jo’s Offerings
- Photo opportunities with props
- Specialty menu
- Drink specials
- Entertainment – live music
- Festive decorations
- Children’s arts & crafts
- Balloon artist
On May 4th
A menu specially crafted by Executive Chef Ernesto Hernandez will be featured called Parillada Batalla de Pueblo (family style fajita skillet). The dish is made with carne asada, grilled chicken, chorizo, Mexican shrimp, asadero cheese, over charred onions, nopales rancheros, chile toreados, and is served with rice and beans, salsa de molcajete, and choice of corn or flour tortillas.
On May 5th
An abundance of fun crafts & face painting for children will be offered along with live performances by the Mariachi Divas from 4-9 p.m., a tequila tasting, and an extensive list of incredible margaritas for guests to enjoy.
- Splash Mountain Boat sinks forcing evacuation - August 3, 2020
- Beauty and the Beast prequel for Disney+ Now has a Name - July 31, 2020
- Celebrate 25 years of Toy Story with The Disney Store Toy Story 25th Anniversary Key - July 31, 2020