Disney’s new live action film Christopher Robin is officially in theaters now and everyone is celebrating! All across Walt Disney World, fun Pooh themed treats are popping up. Vivoli il Gelato at Disney Springs has joined in with their new Honey Pot Shake.
Buzz over to Vivoli II Gelato and try this new Honey Pot Shake! 🐝🍯 It’s un”bee”lievably tasty and made with Orange Blossom Honey Gelato spun with milk in a white chocolate dipped waffle cone topped with whipped cream and red sprinkles. pic.twitter.com/i2T5NEopbm
— Disney Springs (@DisneySprings) August 3, 2018
The Honey Pot Shake sounds like the perfect sweet treat for a sunny Florida afternoon! Vivoli il Gelato also serves up other incredible varieties of shakes. Check out their current shake menu:
- Build Your Own Shake – choose any two flavors spun with Milk and topped with Whipped Cream
- King’s Shake – Peanut Butter Gelato and Banana Gelato spun with Milk, drizzled with Chocolate Sauce, topped with Whipped Cream and Peanuts
- Cannoli Shake – Cannoli Gelato spun with Milk and served inside of a Chocolate Dipped Waffle Cone topped with Whipped Cream, Pistachios, Chocolate Sauce and Crushed Cannoli Shells
- Millennial Pink Shake – Strawberry Sorbet and Banana Gelato spun with Milk in a White Chocolate Dipped Waffle Cone, a drizzle of Strawberry Sauce, topped with Whipped Cream and a fresh Strawberry
- Birthday Cake Shake – Gelato spun with Milk, Yellow Cake and Sprinkles in a Chocolate Dipped Waffle Cone, topped with Sprinkles and Whipped Cream
- Affogato – two scoops of Gelato with a shot of Espresso
Be sure to stop by Vivoli il Gelato to try the new Honey Pot Shake inspired by Disney’s Christopher Robin!
Would you like some help planning the perfect Disney vacation? As an agent with MickeyTravels, a Platinum level Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, I can not only help you find the perfect vacation package at Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani or Adventures by Disney, I can also help with the details afterwards such as dining reservations, FastPass selections, shore excursions and more. My detailed itineraries and touring plans ensure that your vacation is absolutely perfect. Best of all, my service are 100% FREE! Contact me today to book your dream Disney vacation! 1.803.290.7334 or via email at email@example.com.
Images Copyright: Disney
Latest posts by Brooke Elder (see all)
- New Ice Cream Flavors Found At Ample Hills Creamery - August 18, 2018
- Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Food Has Arrived - August 17, 2018
- Make These Adorable Kid Approved Winnie The Pooh Veggie Sliders - August 17, 2018