Carvel is serving up 3 new Hocus Pocus shakes for Freeform’s 31 Nights of Halloween!
Freeform is getting everyone into the spooky spirit with their annual “31 Nights of Halloween,” the network’s highly anticipated movie lineup. In celebration of the month-long event, Freeform has teamed up with both Carvel® Ice Cream and Ryan Porter’s Candier to create custom treats inspired by the cult classic Disney’s “Hocus Pocus,” which will be airing on Freeform throughout the month of October.
Available now through Oct. 31st, Carvel Ice Cream has created three wickedly delicious, limited-edition shakes served with a 31 Nights of Halloween x Hocus Pocus cup and spoon that pairs with each Sanderson Sister:
- Sarah’s Chilling Churro Shake: A spooky blend of Carvel’s Churro Crunchies and cinnamon-sugar churro ice cream, topped with whipped cream and yellow sprinkles.
- Winnie’s Glorious Cake Batter Shake: Carvel’s cake batter ice cream blended into one glorious potion, topped with whipped cream and orange sprinkles.
- Mary’s Divine Cookies & Cream Shake: A delicious divination of cookies and cream pieces, blended with Carvel’s classic vanilla soft serve and topped with violet sprinkles.
Much like enjoying a Carvel ice cream treat, watching Freeform’s ‘31 Nights of Halloween’ and Disney’s ‘Hocus Pocus’ delivers a true sense of nostalgia and traditions,” said Delia Wong, Director of Marketing, Carvel. “With these shakes inspired by everyone’s favorite witchy sisters, Halloween and ice cream fans alike will have plenty of opportunities to soak up spooky season memories and create new ones.”
Carvel and Freeform’s 31 Nights of Halloween Sanderson Sister Shake lineup and limited-edition cups and spoons are available at Carvel shops and on food delivery platforms, starting at $4.79, while supplies last. To find a participating Carvel shop and delivery availability near you, visit Carvel.com/Halloween.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Brittany Charboneau makes runDisney history at the Walt Disney World Marathon - January 11, 2022
- Disney CEO Bob Chapek shares his three pillars of success with Cast Members - January 10, 2022
- International star Shakira visits the Magic Kingdom - January 10, 2022