We recently found out that the Carrot Cake Cookie is back at Hollywood Studios!
But if you can’t visit the park right now, no worries because we have the recipe so you can recreate it at home! It’s super easy and delicious.
But for now, let’s get into the Carrot Cake Cookie recipe:
- 1 box of carrot cake mix
- 3/4 cup of water ( per box instructions)
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 8 oz of cream cheese
- 8 tbsp of butter
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup of crushed and drained pineapple
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease a cookie sheet.
- Make carrot cake according to the box instructions.
- Drop off rounded spoonfuls onto your cookie sheets and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and set aside to let it cool.
- For the frosting, sift powdered sugar into large bowl, then add butter, vanilla and cream cheese.
- Strain pineapple and add to the bowl. Mix with mixer until blended.
- Use 1 tbsp of frosting to sandwich two cookies together.
Credit: Pop Sugar
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Delicious Pumpkin Milkshake From Disney’s Wilderness Lodge To Enjoy This Fall! - September 2, 2021
- Disney & Dole Honor Girl Scout Hawaii Winner For Her Courage And Kindness! - September 2, 2021
- Pumpkin Streusel Muffins From Disneyland You Can Make At Home! - August 31, 2021