Carnation Plaza Gardens at Disneyland park is being reimagined into the new Fantasy Faire – an enchanting village square that will immerse guests in the stories of their favorite princesses. Carnation Plaza Gardens Stage will become the Fantasy Faire Stage, where the tales of Disney’s fairy tale heroes and heroines will be brought to life each day.
This transformation will begin with the closing of Carnation Plaza Gardens at the end of the Disneyland park operating day on April 30. There are three more chances for Disneyland park guests to enjoy the Jump, Jive, Boogie Swing Party at Carnation Plaza Gardens before it closes:
- April 14 – featuring Doc Anello & the Swing Machine
- April 21 – featuring Stompy Jones
- April 28 – featuring Swingtown
And starting May 5, Disneyland Resort guests can keep on dancing each Saturday night when the Jump, Jive, Boogie Swing Party continues at the Westside Stage in the Downtown Disney District.
- Disneyland Refurbishment Schedule for April 2012 (chipandco.com)
- Disneyland Resort Dining: Fun Facts (chipandco.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Changes to upcoming Character Meets at Walt Disney World - October 25, 2021
- Marvel Stars help bring the Magic onboard the Disney Wish - October 25, 2021
- Holiday Sleigh Rides are returning to Disney World on December 1st - October 25, 2021