‘Captain Marvel 2‘ Release Date Announced By Marvel Studios. Good news Marvel Fans! Marvel Studios has announced the new theatrical release dates for the Marvel Cinematic Universe and we now know the premiere date for the highly anticipated sequel to Captain Marvel.
Captain Marvel 2 is set to release in theaters on July 8, 2022! It is currently unknown what the premise for the film will be, but rumors have been swirling online that CM2 will likely introduce the X-Men into the MCU for the first time since the acquisition of Fox by Disney. It is believed the “villain” for the film may be one of the X-Men, but who? Likely, we won’t know the answer to that question until much closer to the films release, but many fans speculate Henry Cavill has been secretly cast as Wolverine for the film.
In the meantime check out the updated theatrical premiere schedule for the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU):
- Black Widow – November 6, 2020
- The Eternals – February 12, 2021
- Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings – May 7, 2021
- Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness – November 5, 2021
- Thor: Love And Thunder – February 18, 2022
- Black Panther 2 – May 8, 2022
- Captain Marvel 2 – July 8, 2022
We can not wait to see what is in store for the MCU when Phase 4 launches this November with Black Widow, and what leads to the events already set into motion in Phase 5 of the MUC Be sure to check back here at Chip and Co. for all things Marvel!
Featured Photo Credit: Marvel Studios
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Disney Announces and Casts New Male “Lead” Character for ‘Snow White’ Live-Action Remake - January 13, 2022
- The Holderness Family Creates Viral “We Don’t Talk About Bruno” Parody Song About COVID - January 13, 2022
- Meet the Cast of the ‘Secret Invasion’ Disney+ Marvel Series - January 13, 2022