Candlelight Processional with Simu Liu as Narrator
The holiday season is officially in full swing at Epcot!
The International Festival of the Holidays offers a variety of entertainment and tasty treats. However, seeing the Candlelight Processional is an absolute must for us every year! We went to see this weekend’s performance with Simu Liu as the narrator.
Marvel fans are familiar with Simu Liu as “Shang-Chi” in the MCU. He expressed his gratitude at being given the opportunity to narrate this Christmas season.
You can watch part of Simu Liu’s dialogue in the video below!
We certainly enjoyed seeing Simu Liu and the talented members of the Candlelight Processional!
This time-honored tradition has been a part of the holiday season at Walt Disney World since its opening in 1971. Experience the celebrity narrators, the Voices of Liberty acapella ensemble, a 50-piece live orchestra and glorious massed choirs as they present a heartwarming retelling of the traditional Christmas story.
Related: Embark on Epcot’s Holiday Cookie Stroll and Get a Free Cookie
The 2022 lineup of celebrity narrators features new and returning favorites, including actors from some of your favorite films, world-renowned singers, and other talented artists.
Here’s your first look at this year’s narrators:
- 11/25 – 11/26: Simu Liu (NEW)
- 11/27 – 11/29: Edward James Olmos
- 11/30 – 12/1: Raul Esparza (NEW)
- 12/2 – 12/3: Whoopi Goldberg
- 12/4 – 12/6: Isabella Rossellini
- 12/7 – 12/9: Daymond John (NEW)
- 12/10 – 12/12: Josh Gad (NEW)
- 12/13 – 12/14: Gloria Estefan (NEW)
- 12/15 – 12/18: Neil Patrick Harris
- 12/19 – 12/20: Mariska Hargitay (NEW)
- 12/21 – 12/23: Cal Ripken Jr.
- 12/24 – 12/26: Marie Osmond
- 12/27 – 12/28: Courtney Vance
- 12/29 – 12/30: Angela Bassett
Guests wanting to reserve a spot for the Candlelight Processional can do so with a dining package reservation. They’ll enjoy a delicious lunch or dinner at select EPCOT restaurants and guaranteed seating to one of the Candlelight Processional showings that same day. Showings are typically held at 5:15PM, 7PM, and 8:30PM.
The meal includes your choice of an appetizer, entree, dessert, and non-alcoholic, non-specialty beverage from the chosen restaurant’s menu OR 1 full buffet where applicable. Here’s a look at the Candlelight Processional Dining Package restaurants and prices:
- Biergarten Restaurant — Adult $65 / Child $37
- Coral Reef Restaurant — Adult $74 / Child $30
- Le Cellier — Adult $100 / Child $39.00
- Garden Grill — Adult $71/ Child $46
- Rose & Crown Dining Room — Lunch: Adult $64 / Child $28
- Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts and Barbecue: $40 per adult; $40 per child (same-day dining packages only)
- Spice Road Table: $52 per adult; $23 per child (same-day dining packages only)
Regal Eagle Smokehouse and Spice Road Table dining packages are available for same-day dining packages only.
The Candlelight Processional is a very popular event so you’ll want to make your dining reservations ASAP!
Related: New Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure Tie Dye Spirit Jersey Spotted At Epcot!
Come back here on Chip & Co. for the latest theme park and entertainment news updates!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!