Due to the rise in COVID-19 cases in California, the California Governor has shut down indoor operations at bars, restaurants, and other businesses. Bars are the only business that must close all operations.
Counties in California that have been on the County Monitoring List for 3 days or more are required to move certain operations outdoors or close completely.
The following business are impacted by this decision:
- Wineries & Tasting Rooms
- Movie Theaters
- Family Entertainment Centers
- Zoos and Museums
- Bars (must close all operations)
The Office of the Governor of California posted on Twitter today:
#COVID19 cases are spreading at alarming rates in some CA counties.
— Office of the Governor of California (@CAgovernor) July 1, 2020
This will mean businesses in the Downtown Disney District will need to move operations outdoors or remain closed. No official statement from Disney has been released regarding this change.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- New Disney Wonder Sailing Announced for this Summer - January 20, 2021
- Valentines Celebration Package returns to select Disney World Resorts - January 20, 2021
- Current WDW Annual Passholders able to renew, still no new sales - January 19, 2021