Due to the rise in COVID-19 cases in California, the California Governor has shut down indoor operations at bars, restaurants, and other businesses. Bars are the only business that must close all operations.
Counties in California that have been on the County Monitoring List for 3 days or more are required to move certain operations outdoors or close completely.
The following business are impacted by this decision:
- Wineries & Tasting Rooms
- Movie Theaters
- Family Entertainment Centers
- Zoos and Museums
- Bars (must close all operations)
The Office of the Governor of California posted on Twitter today:
#COVID19 cases are spreading at alarming rates in some CA counties.
— Office of the Governor of California (@CAgovernor) July 1, 2020
This will mean businesses in the Downtown Disney District will need to move operations outdoors or remain closed. No official statement from Disney has been released regarding this change.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Get into the Holidays Spirit with Christmas Corkcicles at Wine Bar George in Disney Springs - November 28, 2021
- Aerial look at the Primeval Whirl demolition in the Animal Kingdom - November 28, 2021
- Sterling K. Brown to Narrate Disneyland’s Candlelight Processional - November 27, 2021