Enhance your culinary abilities and show off your creative side during a Disney Vacation Club Member Cake Decorating Workshop! Members and special guests are invited to join us for this instructor-led workshop at Reunion Station, located at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge in Florida.
Explore a fun new culinary skill—and take home your sweet creation!
During this workshop, you’ll experience the process of cake decorating—from design to completion—as you create a petite, Disney-themed cake. You’ll also learn a variety of tips and techniques so you can master your new skills at home.
At the end of the workshop, you’ll get to take your culinary creation with you—so you can share your new talents with family and friends.
When & Where
Dates: Most Wednesdays beginning Wednesday, July 25, 2018
Time: 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM
Location: Reunion Station at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida
$65 per person, inclusive of tax and gratuity
Members may book in advance by calling Member Services at (800) 800-9800†. Full payment is required at the time of booking, with a credit card guarantee. Space for this event is limited.
Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance to avoid surrendering the full payment. To cancel, call Member Services at (800) 800-9800.†
- Valid Disney Vacation Club Membership Card and photo I.D. required at check-in.
- Guests must be 10 years of age or older to participate.
- Check-in is at Reunion Station at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
- Party size limit of the Member and up to 3 guests—for a total of up to 4 people.
- Please allow up to 1.5 hours for travel to your destination.
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a paying, participating parent or guardian.
- Food allergies must be noted at the time of booking.
- Pricing and hours are subject to change without notice.
- Subject to restrictions and changes without notice.
- If this experience doesn’t reach the minimum capacity, the experience may be cancelled and full refunds will be given.
Call Member Services at (800) 800-9800. Reservations are required and space is limited.
There are still fantastic 2018 packages available. Send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with me as your Authorized Disney Vacation Planner!
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? As an agent with MickeyTravels, (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), I’ll be available to help with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook. Or fill out and submit the form below.
Latest posts by Whitney Littlejohn (see all)
- Celebrities Join Over 25,000 Runners For Disneyland Paris Magic Run Weekend - September 24, 2018
- Infinity Falls at SeaWorld Has Offical Grand Opening Date - September 21, 2018
- Stage 1: Company Store Renovations Complete - September 21, 2018