Busch Gardens Tampa Bay’s Food & Wine Festival returns this year on March 16, 2019. There are over 35 amazing dishes to pair with over 100 wines, craft brews and cocktails. Park guests can try a variety of flavors as they enjoy an incredible concert line-up to fit all tastes! The Food & Wine Festival is open on weekends from March 16 to April 28. It is included in each guest park admission.
Culinary artists have created daring new cuisines from around the country. Grilled lamb chops with a 15-year balsamic drizzle from northern California and Tex-Mex classics like chorizo queso fundido with shishito peppers or grilled elote and sweet onions are two you surely won’t want to miss. Looking for something sweet? Try a Hawaiian-inspired delicacy like the scrumptious pineapple upside down cake! For past guests, Busch Gardens will have treats and snacks from previous decades, at the 60th Anniversary cabin.
In addition to the food and wine offering, this year the festival is featuring five unique tastings. Guests can enjoy exploring unique exotic spirits at signature vodka, bourbon, tequila, ice wine, and sparkling wine tastings.
Are you looking for an “all in one” option to enjoy multiple food and drinks? Purchase a Food & Wine Festival Sampler as you enter the park. You are able to get a 5, 8, or 12-item sampler lanyard, making it easy peasy at the food and drink booths of your choice. Pass Members can get a 15-item sampler lanyard for the price of a 12-item sampler lanyard.
If you’re looking for the ultimate experience while you visit Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, I suggest booking a VIP package. This will get you reserved concert seating and a Sampler Lanyard. The concert line-up includes:
- Saturday, March 16: Daughtry
- Sunday, March 17: The Band Perry
- Saturday, March 23: 3 Doors Down
- Sunday, March 24: Blue Rodeo, Kathleen Edwards and Fred Eaglesmith featuring Tif Ginn
- Saturday, March 30: Justin Moore
- Sunday, March 31: El Gran Bombo
- Saturday, April 6: To Be Announced
- Sunday, April 7: Josh Turner
- Saturday, April 13: Mighty Mighty Bosstons
- Sunday, April 14: Boyz II Men
- Friday, April 19: Edwin McCain and Vertical Horizon
- Saturday, April 20: Hunter Hayes and Levi Hummon
- Sunday, April 21: Mat Kearney
- Saturday, April 27: Walk Off the Earth
- Sunday, April 28: Foreigner
All concert dates are for the 2019 line-up.
If you are a Florida resident, you can purchase a Busch Gardens Fun Card and receive an Adventure Island Fun Card for FREE to enjoy both parks the rest of 2019. There are block out dates that apply.
If you’re looking to extend your experience, be sure and grab a new Annual Pass. There are different levels of pass experiences, each offering different perks and discounts!
Photo credit: Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
Want to experience the 5th Annual Food & Wine Festival at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay this Spring? I’d love to help your family get there and make some new memories!
Buy memories, not things. That’s been my family’s motto for the last several years. If this is you, let’s chat. I am a full-service travel agent, but I specialize in Disney Destinations® and the Universal Orlando Resort®. I am with Key to the World Travel, the official travel partner of Chip and Company. I am here to make all of your travel wishes come true! If you’re jumping out of your seat with excitement for traveling in 2019, let’s chat. My services are entirely FREE! To receive a no-hassle, no-obligation quote, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or follow me on Facebook.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- “The Lion King” Celebration at Disney California Adventure June 7th - April 9, 2019
- RunDisney Event Pre-Sale Registration Details - April 4, 2019
- Disney Parks Dominates Hospitality & Theme Park Study - April 2, 2019