California Grill, which has offered gourmet Californian cooking and stunning views of the fireworks at Magic Kingdom, will begin offering Brunch at the Top on February 7, 2016!
Guests of the restaurant will have a whole new experience with daylight views of Magic Kingdom, Epcot, and Disney Resorts. This will be the first time in the restaurant’s history that they will offer daytime dining options. The natural light coming in the floor-to-ceiling windows will offer guests an opportunity to see the restaurant as never before. The carpet was inspired by the artist who created the characters designs for the ever popular It’s a Small World, Mary Blair.
Chef Brian Piasecki’s team has created a menu sure to impress, and Brunch at the Top is more than just a meal, it’s a dining experience. Guests will have the opportunity to visit the open show kitchen with the culinary team. When being seated at your table you will start your meal with breakfast pastries like caramel apple Monkey Bread and cranberry scones pecan, and you won’t want to miss trying their house-made jam and orange blossom honey butter. Indulge in a glass of wine, signature brunch cocktail, a Bloody Mary Bar, craft brew, or a child-friendly “mimosa”. If traditional is more your style try the custom-roast French Press coffee.
Next, you will move to the open show kitchen where you will be able to interact with the culinary team and sample foods such as:
- house smoked orange honey ham
- deviled Lake Meadow Naturals eggs
- Greek yogurt with vanilla-scented granola and fresh berries
- kale and apple salad
- baby iceberg wedge with Cherrywood bacon and avocado-buttermilk Ranch dressing
- hardwood smoked salmon
- California rolls with jumbo lump crabmeat
- spicy tuna rolls
- shrimp tempura with orange drizzle and mango
When you return to your table you will move onto your entrée:
- Pan-Fried Buttermilk Organic Chicken Cutlet with Haricots Verts, Toasted Almonds, Frisée, Beurre Noisette;
- Sweet Potato Pancakes with Caramelized Heirloom Apples, Dried Cranberry and Raisin Compote, Vanilla
- Custard, Warm Canadian Maple Syrup;
- Shrimp and Grits, Gulf White Shrimp with Tillamook Cheddar Grits, Spicy Tomato Broth,
Espellette-Spiced Tomato Ragout;
- Poached Lobster Benedict with Butter-Poached Tail, Two Soft-Poached Eggs, Honey Ham,
Yuzu Hollandaise, Marble Potato Hash;
- Chef’s Frittata with Three Lake Meadow Farms Eggs, Florida Heirloom Tomatoes, Roasted Poblanos, Chorizo, Creamy Goat Cheese, Marble Potato Hash;
- Grilled Flat Iron Steak with Soft Poached Eggs, Chimichurri, Marble Potato Hash and Charred Red Onion.
End your dining experience with a sweet treat like a macarons and chocolate truffles and an amazing view of Cinderella Castle.
Reservations for Brunch at the Top opens on Wednesday, December 16, 2016. Pricing is $80/adult and $48/child
If fine dining is what you are after you will be amazed at your options right on Disney World Resort property. If you are interested in booking a trip to see all that Disney World has to offer, contact me at email@example.com.
Photo credit Disney Parks Blog.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.