If you didn’t already love the Lamplight Lounge at Disney California Adventure Park you will now! As of May 25th, 2019 they will begin to serve brunch! It’s not just your average brunch either… This is a mouthwatering menu with cocktails to match that have you wanting to come back over and over! If you don’t believe me, check out this menu!
Lamplight Lounge Brunch Menu:
- Crab & Potato Cake Benedict: Sautéed Spinach, Soft-poached Eggs, Chipotle Hollandaise, and fresh Fruit- $22.00
- Brunch Burger: Grilled Custom Burger Blend with American Cheese, one Egg-Up, Roasted Green Chile, Lettuce, and Paprika Aïoli on a Toasted Amish Bun served with fresh Fruit-$22.00
- Indulgent French Toast: Cinnamon-Brown Sugar Challah Bread, Irish Cream Whip, Maple Syrup, Macerated Berries, and House-made Almond Brittle- $19.00
- Lamplight Chilaquiles: House-made Tortilla Chips, Cheddar Jack, two Eggs-Up, Queso Fresco, Red Onions, Cilantro-Serrano Sour Cream, and Sliced Avocado, topped with 3-Chile Red Sauce and Pepitas- $19.00
- Egg White Frittata Bake: Hen of the Woods Mushrooms, Spinach, Tomatoes, Roasted Peppers and Onions, Smoked Salmon, Goat Cheese Sour Cream, and Avocado, served with Confit Potatoes- $21.00
- Potato Flautas: Plant-based Chorizo, Vegan Piquillo Crema, Serrano-Tomatillo Salsa, Arugula Salad, and Escabèche- $17.00
- New York Avocado Toast: Sourdough, Avocado Mash, New York Steak, one Egg-Up, Piquillo Butter Sauce, Arugula Salad, Pickled Red Onions, and Confit Potatoes- $28.00
- Indulgent French Toast: Cinnamon-Brown Sugar Challah Bread, Whip, Syrup, and fresh Fruit- $9.00
- Mini Brunch Burger: American Cheese, Bacon, and Egg on a Toasted Amish Bun, served with fresh Fruit- $10.00
- Mimosa Flight: Seasonal flavors- $21.00
- Beermosa- Blood Orange IPA topped with fresh Orange Juice- $10.00
- Cinnamon Toast Cocktail: Stoli Vanilla Vodka, Frangelico, Rumchata, and Cinnamon Cereal-infused Milk- $13.50
- Morning Glory: Tito’s Handmade Vodka with Spicy Bloody Mary Mix, Dill Pickle Brine, and a dash of Celery Bitters- $14.00
- Assorted Fruit Juices: Orange, Apple or Cranberry
- Freshly Brewed Joffrey’s Coffee®
- Hot Chocolate
- Assorted Twinings of London® Hot Teas
We decided to go big or go home for our first of many trips to brunch here at Lamplight! We ordered 3 drinks and the Mimosa Flight as well! We tried the Cinnamon Toast Cocktail which tasted like a boozy version of the milk left behind in a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal. There was such a smooth taste that you hardly noticed the alcohol in the drink, which could be dangerous! Next was the Beermosa which was a citrus punch style drink that had a hint of beer flavor to it. Our favorite part of the drink menu was the Mimosa Flight! They are seasonally changed out and the ones we had were: Watermelon Agua Fresca, St. Germain with Ruby Red Grapefruit, Orange Juice & Ginger, and Creme de Peche with mango Puree! Last, but not least was the Morning Glory which was just Lamplights take on a Bloody Mary.
Even though it’s hard to move on from the drinks because they were so tasty, we had an equally great meal experience! You can’t beat the food at Lamplight!
We opted to try one sweet and one savory off the amazing menu. The Indulgent French Toast; Cinnamon-Brown Sugar Challah Bread, Irish Cream Whip, Maple Syrup, Macerated Berries, and House-made Almond Brittle was heaven in your mouth. It was cooked perfectly and the brittle was so good we wanted to ask for more.
For the savory, the New York Avocado Toast; Sourdough, Avocado Mash, New York Steak, one Egg-Up, Piquillo Butter Sauce, Arugula Salad, Pickled Red Onions, and Confit Potatoes was melt in your mouth flavor! The presentation and taste was spot on for the entire dish.
The menu at Lamplight Lounge in DCA never disappoints and now they are a triple threat with the addition of a weekend brunch menu too! Make sure you make reservations to get in on your next trip to Disney’s California Adventure park!
Let’s book your adventures NOW! Fill out the form below to receive a free no obligation quote from a Key to the World Travel agent, the official travel partner for Chip and Company. As an agent with Key to the World Travel, I can help from everything to Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Paris, Universal Orlando, Sea World, and so much more! Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 716-479-5412 , via email at email@example.com on Facebook, or fill out and submit the form below.
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.