The LEGOLAND Florida Resort welcomes back its Halloween party #BuiltForKids on select dates in October. The party features a uniquely LEGO® lineup of spooky, kooky, brick-tacular activities. Brick or Treat Presented by Shutterfly is a can’t-miss event included with all forms of park admission. It has new entertainment joining the fun this year with no extra ticket required!
Now in its sixth year, Brick or Treat includes a special Halloween-themed fireworks spectacular each event date (except Oct. 31), trick-or-treating in the theme park, exclusive character meet-and-greets, several hands-on LEGO building activities and giant LEGO models perfect for scary selfies and spooky snapshots. The theme park will be cloaked in boo-tiful Halloween décor with fun activities around every creepy corner.
- LEGOLAND Model Citizens will roam the park looking for guests in awesome costumes, with LEGO prizes awarded on the spot to the most creatively dressed
- Catch mysterious gravediggers grooving to haunted drums in an all-new show at the Wells Fargo Fun Town Theater
- A trio of large LEGO jack-o’-lanterns will come alive each evening for an “animated” performance of spooky tunes
- Gather family and friends for a frightful photo opportunity inside a giant LEGO Halloween globe
- Master Model Builders will treat kids to LEGO building tricks during a special spider activity in Fun Town, with their creepy crawly creations displayed in a tangled web alongside a fearsome LEGO spider
- Watch a vampyre magician perform extraordinary magic in LEGO Kingdoms
- Photo opportunities with the world’s largest LEGO pumpkin and the 13-foot Vampyre Hearse, a life-size replica of a real LEGO set from the 2014 Monster Fighters line made out of thousands of LEGO and DUPLO® bricks
- Exclusive meet-and-greets with LEGO Halloween characters Lord Vampyre, the Mummy, the Mad Scientist, the Witch and Frankenstein
- Fistfuls of candy for kids 12 and under while traveling the Brick or Treat Trail
- A scavenger hunt in MINILAND USA for a chance to win a LEGO prize pack
- A vampire-themed takeover of the LEGO Kingdoms area
- Ghoulish goodies, including a pumpkin spice variety of Granny’s Apple Fries and “Worms in Dirt,” a squirmy, wormy dessert kids will love
Except for Tuesday, Oct. 31 (it’s a school night!), each Brick or Treat date will conclude with a ghostly new show featuring the “Tale of Pirates’ Cove” and a Halloween fireworks spectacular in the skies above Lake Eloise. Pick up a complimentary pair of viewing glasses before the show for a brick-tastic LEGO twist.
2017 Brick or Treat Presented by Shutterfly Dates
- Oct. 14-15 (Saturday & Sunday, 10 a.m.-8 p.m.)
- Oct. 21-22 (Saturday & Sunday, 10 a.m.-8 p.m.)
- Oct. 28-29 (Saturday & Sunday, 10 a.m.-8 p.m.)
- Oct. 31 (Tuesday, 10 a.m.-7 p.m.)
Be a LEGO Minifigure
Debuting Sept. 15, Be-A-Minifigure Costume Shop will open in Fun Town for a limited run, offering more than 20 LEGO minifigure outfits for boys and girls based on popular themes including LEGO Iconic, LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS™, THE LEGO NINJAGO® Movie™ and The LEGO Batman Movie™ .
LEGO fans can pick up two spooky sets available for a limited time – Halloween Haunt (#40260) and Vampire and Bat (#40203).
Play, Stay & Save!
Now through Sept. 15, save $30 off the price of a one-day LEGOLAND Florida Theme Park ticket or a one-day Theme Park + Water Park ticket valid for visits from Oct. 1 through Nov. 19, 2017, including all Brick or Treat dates. The discount is available online only at www.LEGOLAND.com/fall-offer with promo code 2087. Maximum of six tickets per transaction; the discount cannot be applied to previously purchased tickets or combined with other offers.
Nightly rates start as low as $135 (plus tax and resort fee) at LEGOLAND Hotel and $99 (plus tax and resort fee) at the all-new LEGOLAND Beach Retreat. In addition, kids stay and play free with a special package through Nov. 16, 2017 at any LEGOLAND Vacations accommodations. Learn more and book online at www.LEGOLAND.com/kgf. Black-out dates apply. Offer not valid Saturday nights during Brick or Treat.
Celebrate in style with a VIP experience during Brick or Treat. This exclusive upgrade includes a delicious assortment of snacks and goodies, a LEGO character dance party, face painting, a souvenir picture, special access to the Brick or Treat candy trail, premium reserved fireworks seating and a LEGO gift. New for 2017, VIP guests will be treated to an exclusive meet-and-greet with Unikitty from “The LEGO Movie.” Cost is $95 per person (plus tax). Theme park admission also is required. Annual pass members receive a 10 percent discount. For more information and to book, call (855) 753-7777.
Are you ready to start planning your amazing Disney vacation? Our friends at MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney) can help! Click Here for your FREE No Obligation Quote from one of their Authorized Disney Vacation Planners.
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? There are still fantastic 2017 Summer and Fall packages to be had. Click here or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner.
Want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!