After many rumors swirling, the official announcement has finally happened! Starting March 20th Be Our Guest will be testing a prix fixe breakfast from 8-10 a.m. daily through June 18. It all looks and sounds so good!
It is described as a “fast casual breakfast” and of course it has a touch of France infused into the menu. Every meal will start with a pastry basket for everyone to share.
Your entrée choices include:
- Assorted cured meat and cheese served with marmalade, fresh fruit and a toasted baguette.
- Eggs Florentine served in a puff pastry shell with country ham and roasted plum tomatoes
- A open-face bacon-and-poached-egg sandwich has Brie.
- Croissant Doughnut: a fried doughnut topped with banana caramel sauce, chocolate ganache and whipped cream.
It all looks so good! I want try all of it!
If you are looking for some more diet friendly choices have no fear. You can pick from scrambled egg whites with roasted tomatoes, multigrain croissant and fresh fruit. Or maybe a vegetable quiche with mushroom, zucchini, bell pepper, onion and chive, served with seasonal fruit. Even the diet menu sounds good!
The prix fixe menu will also include a selection of self-service drinks.
The kids menu will include:
- Brioche French toast with fresh fruit
- Scrambled eggs with Applewood bacon and fresh fruit
- Fruit crepes with yogurt and fresh fruit with a berry foam
You can start making reservation tomorrow, March 17th! You can use the Dining Plan. You can book your reservation via the website, phone, or the app.
What do you think?
Photo Credit: Disney Parks Blog
Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
I have been to Be Our Guest for Lunch and Dinner and I loved it! I think it is must do, if just for the atmosphere alone. I would love to help you book am a magical vacation. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for your FREE no obligation quote.