Five weeks ago LEGOLAND offered us a sneak peak for their all-new vacation retreat which was currently under construction, LEGOLAND® Florida Resort is now announcing it is ready to begin taking reservations for vacation which will take place June 1, 2017 through Sept. 4, 2017.
New images released today reveal even more of the brick-tastic, beachy details that guests will discover at this recreational paradise #BuiltForKids. LEGOLAND Beach Retreat combines the fun of surf and sand with the creativity of LEGO® building sets, and will offer picturesque lake views from nearly every sun-kissed corner.
To make a reservation at LEGOLAND Beach Retreat, visit www.LEGOLAND.com/florida. Room rates start at $182 and vary by season, date and availability. Packages including theme park tickets are also available.
LEGOLAND Beach Retreat amenities include:
- 83 beach-themed bungalows offering 166 separate rooms
- Whimsical LEGO décor inside and out
- Spacious rooms that sleep up to five, including a cozy area designed just for kids with a bunk bed and trundle bed
- Shaded patios where parents can put their feet up, kick back and relax
- Multiple outdoor play areas where kids can slide, jump and climb in view of bungalow patios
- Large themed swimming pool with an expansive sandy play area
- Centrally located clubhouse featuring a restaurant, pool bar and LEGO building area for kids
- A bountiful breakfast buffet included with each night’s stay
- Early access to the nearby theme park
Announced in March 2016 as part of the largest period of growth and expansion in the resort’s nearly five-year history, LEGOLAND Beach Retreat will join the 152-room LEGOLAND Hotel, more than doubling on-site accommodations and giving guests even more reasons to play — and stay — at LEGOLAND Florida Resort.
Katie Worthington, president and CEO of the Greater Winter Haven Chamber of Commerce, noted that the new accommodations add much-needed room inventory to the region, where tourism continues to grow year over year.
“We have already seen the impact that the announcement of the LEGOLAND expansion has had, by bringing additional investment in other hospitality-related businesses to Winter Haven,” she said.
“LEGOLAND Beach Retreat further solidifies Winter Haven as a multi-day destination,” Worthington added. “It gives visitors a glimpse into the beauty of our area with views overlooking Lake Dexter, one of 55 area lakes.”
Grand opening festivities and additional amenities will be announced at a later date. To be among the first to receive the latest news about LEGOLAND Beach Retreat, sign up at www.LEGOLANDBeachRetreat.com
For more information about visiting LEGOLAND Florida Resort, including savings on advance purchase of admission tickets, multi-tier annual passes, special events, VIP experiences, educational programs, services for guests with disabilities, on-site accommodations and much more, contact me today!