Demonstrations, Seminars & Talks at Epcot
There are a number of premium events scheduled for the 21st Epcot International Food & Wine Festival that will take place from September 14 to November 14, 2016. Reservations for these events can be made beginning Thursday, July 21 at 7am by calling 407-WDW-FEST. Chase cardholders can book beginning at 7am on July 19th with limited availability.
The full lineup of events is available at epcotfoodfestival.com but here are a few of the highlights:
- Four all-new interactive culinary adventures in the Disney resorts encourage guests to ask the experts, taste and cook alongside our chefs at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort and Yachtsman Steakhouse at Disney Yacht Club Resort.
- The new “Mix It, Make It Celebrate It” hands-on workshop gives guests the opportunity to learn from the pros – cake decorating, garnishing, cocktail mixing and other fun activities.
- The always-popular Cheese Seminars return. Learn “the wheys of the world” paired with wine, beer and other beverages with Max McCalman along with other experts. Cheese Seminars will be held on select Saturdays from September 17 to November 5, 2016 at 9:15am to 10:45. The cost of $89 per guest, plus tax, gratuity included.
- Rockin’ Burger Block Parties are back for just three Fridays at World ShowPlace – and each party features a celebrity chef and all-you-can-eat specialty sliders paired with beverages. Join Chef Maneet Chauhan on September 30, Chef Alex Seidel on October 14, and Chef Jehangir Mehta on November 11.’
- You’ll want to masquerade in chic yellow and black for the Yelloween Masquerade Party for the Senses October 28 and 29, an elegant, dance-the-night-away, gourmet tasting party with Champagne, wine, craft beers and specialty cocktails paired with food. This year’s Party for the Senses will be every weekend in October (that’s it!). October 8 features all the new chefs from Disney Springs; October 15 is a reprise of last year’s popular evening with Disney chefs from around the world. Prices range from $169 – $329 per guest, plus tax, gratuity included.
- What’s Cookin’ With … some of the country’s top celebrity chefs will begin the morning with a delightful plated brunch and sparkling wine toast. The fun starts with a demo, and the chefs answer questions from the audience and share secrets of their successes. The brunch is on select Fridays and Sundays from 9:15am to 10:45am and cost $129 per guest, plus tax, gratuity included.
- Friday, September 16 – Elizabeth Falkner
- Sunday, September 18 – Bryan Voltaggio
- Friday, September 23 – Andrea Robinson
- Sunday, September 25 – Robert Irvine
- Friday, September 30 – Graham Elliot
- Sunday, October 2 – Buddy Valastro
- Friday, October 7 – Jamie Deen
- Sunday, October 9 – Cat Cora
- Friday, October 14 – Emily Ellyn
- Friday, October 21 – Andrew Zimmern
- Sunday, October 23 – Rock Harper
- Sunday, October 30 – Geoffrey Zakarian
- Friday, November 4 – Alex Guarnaschelli
- Sunday, November 6 – David Guas
- Friday, November 11 – Sarah Fioroni
- Sunday, November 13 – Jehangir Mehta
Included in regular Epcot admission are the Back to Basics series, special book signings, Eat to the Beat concerts, cultural adventures, Festival Passport and attractions and park entertainment.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit my Facebook page here to start planning your next Disney Destination vacation. It costs nothing extra to book through an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner and my FREE planning services could help save you both time and money.
Photo Credit: Disney
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!