Disney’s superhero family comes to life for the first time on Blu-ray with the release of The Incredibles! Join Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, Violet, Dash and Jack-Jack on a rip-roaring adventure in full 1080p High Definition. Watch them unite as a family to battle the evil Syndrome and make the world a safer place for humans and supers alike. Don’t forget to watch for your other favorite supers such as Frozone!
The quality of the Blu-ray is outstanding. Details are very crisp, and you can really see the painstaking level of artistry put into this film by Pixar. If you thought this movie was beautiful in the theater and on DVD, wait until you see it on Blu-ray! The audio master shines with 5.1 surround sound, giving you an immersive experience.
In this Blu-ray/DVD combo release, Disney and Pixar have done the movie justice. Though the DVD has been out for a while, the Blu-ray quality and extra value such as High Definition bonus features make this upgrade a must have for any Disney/Pixar film fan.
This release packs a punch with a ton of discs and bonuses! It includes a Blu-ray of the movie with bonus features, a DVD of the movie including bonus features, an extra Blu-ray full of bonus features and interactive content, and finally a Disney Digital Copy disc!
Some of the outstanding bonus features include the following:
- Pixar Short Film “Boundin'” – A cute little Pixar story about a sheep and a jack-a-lope and how life can be full of challenges, but you can always look on the bright side. Creator commentary is an option for this feature.
- “Jack-Jack Attack” Short Film – A short film sure to be appreciated by any new set of parents or babysitters. This film gives you a more in-depth look at Jack-Jack, his powers and the babysitter’s ordeal from the movie. There is also the option for watching this with commentary.
- Deleted Scenes
- Easter Eggs – Awesome, bite-sized clips that are sure to be fun (and funny) for the whole family.
- Paths to Pixar: Story Artists – An introspective look at the film provided by the creators of story-boards for your favorite Pixar films.
- In-Depth look at Ending Credits – A wonderful piece on how the ending credits were developed.
- Studio Stories: Gary’s Birthday – A cute little story about how the “studio family” came together when it comes to birthday celebrations. It shows a rare insight into the employees of Pixar.
- “The New Nomanisan” Island Redevelopment Plan – An interactive video and map of the evil Syndrome’s island. This bonus feature shows how the island has been redeveloped into a new resort destination! Join in the fun by selecting one of the many island amenities such as “The Shooting Gallery.” If you are a fan of the old “How-To” Goofy cartoons, this bonus feature will be right up your alley.
Format: Blu-ray (1080p), DVD
Release Date: April 12th, 2011
Running Time: 115 minutes
- Gnomeo & Juliet on DVD & Blu-ray May 24th! (chipandco.com)
- The Incredibles Makes Its Highly-Anticipated Blu-ray Debut On April 12th (chipandco.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!