We are excited to announce this year’s lineup for the “Eat to the Beat” Concert Series at the 17th annual Epcot International Food and Wine Festival (talent/dates subject to change):
- 9/28-9/30: Night Ranger
- 10/1-10/3: Sugar Ray
- 10/4- 10/7: STARSHIP starring Mickey Thomas
- 10/8-10/10: Boyz II Men
- 10/11-10/12: Smash Mouth
- 10/13-10/14: Javier Colon, winner of “The Voice”
- 10/15-10/17: Air Supply
- 10/18-10/19: Gin Blossoms
- 10/20-10/21: Survivor
- 10/22-10/23: Hanson
- 10/24-10/25: The Pointer Sisters
- 10/26-10/28: Sister Hazel
- 10/29-10/31: Billy Ocean
- 11/1-11/2: 38 Special
- 11/3-11/4: Howard Jones LIVE
- 11/5-11/6: Blues Traveler
- 11/7-11/8: Dennis DeYoung, original member of the group STYX
- 11/9-11/11: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
The Epcot International Food and Wine Festival will run from September 28 – November 11, 2012. Continue to check back at the Disney Parks Blog and Disneyworld.com/foodandwine for more details on this year’s festival.
- 2012 Eat to the Beat Concert Series Schedule (chipandco.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!