Black Tap in Downtown Disney is heating up this July with several new offerings. Check them out…
- BABY YOU’RE A FIREWORK: There’s no better way to get in the Fourth of July spirit than by enjoying The Red, White & Blue Cake Shake at Black Tap. A collaboration with Billy’s Bakery, this special shake is a vanilla shake featuring a vanilla frosted rim with red, white and blue sprinkles topped with red, white and blue cake, whipped cream, more sprinkles, and a cherry. ($19). The shake will be a limited time offer available from July 3-July 7, 2019.
- YO, VANILLA, KICK IT ONE TIME: Did you know all Black Tap’s milkshakes are made with a vanilla ice cream base? That’s right, we keep it old school. Celebrate National Vanilla Ice Cream Day at Black Tap on July 23 with any of our shakes. Our recommendation? Keep it classic with a Vanilla Shake ($9) or the Cookie Shake with a vanilla cookie milkshake, vanilla frosted-cookie crumble rim and topped with a ‘cookiewich’, crumbled cookies, chocolate chips, whipped cream and a chocolate drizzle ($15).
- AIN’T NO THANG BUT A CHICKEN WING: Celebrate National Wing Day – July 29 at Black Tap with their new wing flavors along with their OG, award-winning Korean BBQ wings.
New flavors include:
- Texas BBQ – tossed in a sweet, Texas-style BBQ sauce, garnished with scallions and served with buttermilk dill
- Carolina BBQ – tossed in a sweet and smoky Carolina style BBQ sauce made with Sweet Baby Ray’s and smoky spices, garnished with parsley and served with buttermilk dill
- Mexican Hot Sauce – tossed in a spicy hot sauce with Frank’s and Valentina’s hot sauce, garnished with scallions and served with a creamy bleu cheese
Also new at Black Tap: Churro Choco Taco CrazyShake® is a towering nostalgic treat, made with a vanilla frosting and Cinnamon Toast Crunch rim, topped with two churros, a Choco Taco ice cream, whipped cream, and a dulce de leche drizzle ($15).
Don’t those look amazing? You can visit Black Tap in Downtown Disney anytime this summer to get some of these yummy looking treats!For more Disney News follow us on Instagram @chipandco on Twitter @chipandcompany and on Facebook or Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.