If you will be at Walt Disney World over the Thanksgiving Holiday and are a bargain-shopper, then you’ll be excited to be able to take advantage of some amazing Disney Springs Black Friday deals this year!
Disney Springs will be opening at 8am on both November 25th and 26th for guests to shop their hearts out:
World of Disney and other familiar favorites will feature great deals while supplies last: a Vera Bradley “Midnight with Mickey” hipster bag for $24.99 at Marketplace Co-Op, Storm Trooper Action Figures for $14.99 at Star Wars Galactic Outpost, and a holiday wreath with lights for $16.99 at Disney’s Days of Christmas, just to name a few.
If you’re waiting for the perfect time to buy tickets to see “La Nouba” by Cirque du Soleil, this could be it. Visit the Box Office on November 25 and purchase a ticket to the show – any category available – for just $39 plus tax. (Tickets can be used November 25, 2016 – December 16, 2017.)
Additional retail locations will offer special sales and promotions, and you can expect other enhancements in the area including bars with mimosas throughout the promenade, bloody marys at Dockside Margaritas, the chance to meet Santa as early as 8 a.m., and plenty of breakfast options – I’m partial to the Corn Flakes French Toast at Wolfgang Puck Express in the Marketplace, but the Breakfast Poutine at the Daily Poutine is another strong contender!
With over 60 stores planning Black Friday specials, I was thrilled to get a sneak peek of a few, listed below*. (For a full list of participating locations, click here.
- American Threads: Free Piko Sweater for first 50 guests who spend $75 or more (8 a.m. – 10 a.m.; Nov. 25 only)
- APEX by Sunglass Hut and Sunglass Icon: 60% off original prices of select styles
- Curl by Sammy Duvall: Save up to 40% on select merchandise and enjoy “gift with purchase” items throughout the store
- Ghirardelli Chocolate and Ice Cream Shop: From 7 a.m. – 9 a.m. on Nov. 25, enjoy a free coffee when you spend $4.95 or more on your purchase
- Fit2Run, The Runner’s Superstore: Free 1 Year Club Fit2Run Membership to first ten guests on Nov. 25 and Nov. 26, 2016
- Levi’s: 40% off entire purchase
- Lilly Pulitzer: Spend $75 and receive a free pair of earrings; spend $150 and receive a free necklace; spend $500 and receive a free jewelry box
- Lucky Brand: Save 40% off all merchandise, excluding “rare finds”
- Pandora Jewelry: Free bangle with $125 purchase
- Savannah Bee Co.: Receive a free jar of Whipped Honey with Passion Fruit with every purchase, while supplies last
- Superdry: Buy 2 items, get 1 free in store
- Tommy Bahama: Receive a $50 award for every $150 you spend in store to use for future purchases (see store for full details)
- The LEGO Store: Save up to 50% off select merchandise, while supplies last (Nov. 25 only)
- Vince Camuto: Save 40% off entire purchase plus additional door busters at 50% off
- Volcom: Save 40% off all Volcom branded merchandise
Will you be getting up early to take advantage of these great deals?
If you would like to visit Disneyland or Walt Disney World, but are unsure of where to begin, contact me today to take advantage of my FREE vacation planning services! I specialize in Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Disney Aulani resort in Hawaii, as well as Adventures by Disney. Email me today at email@example.com for a free quote, or you can follow along on Facebook here.
photo: Disney Parks Blog