From Disney Parks Blog:
I know several people who make it a habit of starting the New Year at Disney Parks. And thereâ€™s a lot to choose from this year â€” nine parade performances and five fireworks shows. If that lineup has your attention, here are the New Yearâ€™s Eve details broken down by park:
- â€œMove It! Shake It! Celebrate It!â€ parade and street party (11 a.m., 2 and 5:15 p.m.)
- â€œMickeyâ€™s Once Upon a Christmastime Paradeâ€ (12 noon and 3:30 p.m.)
- â€œ â€ parade of lights and music (7 and 10:30 p.m.)
- â€œHoliday Wishesâ€ fireworks (8:30 p.m.)
- â€œFantasy in the Skyâ€ fireworks (11:50 p.m.)
- Park hours on New Yearâ€™s Eve: 8 a.m.-2 a.m.
- Special version of â€œIllumiNations: Reflections of Earthâ€ (7:30 and 11:40 p.m.)
- Park hours on New Yearâ€™s Eve: 9 a.m.-1 a.m.
- â€œFantasmic!â€ nighttime musical special effects extravaganza (6:30, 8 and 10 p.m.)
- Live performances by in-park band â€œMulch, Sweat and Shears,â€ back-to-back with a DJ at Mickeyâ€™s Sorcererâ€™s Hat. (Mulch, Sweat and Shears sets are 8, 9, 10 and 11 p.m.; DJ starts at 6:30 p.m.)
- A special â€œLights, Camera, Happy New Yearâ€ fireworks show starring Mulch, Sweat and Shears (11:55 p.m.)
- Park hours on New Yearâ€™s Eve: 8 a.m.-midnight
- â€œ â€ (4:45 p.m.)
- Park hours on New Yearâ€™s Eve: 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- The Electrical Water Pageant (9 p.m.; plays to Magic Kingdom entrance area at 10:25 p.m.)
Note: Show times and entertainment are subject to change without notice.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!