Are you familiar with Disney’s PhotoPass+? On our last Walt Disney World trip my family stepped it up and tried out the new PhotoPass+ option. What did we think? PhotoPass+ is a great addition to our Disney trips and worth every penny! There are a ton of benefits of adding PhotoPass+ to your upcoming Disney vacation. Some of the benefits included in Disney’s PhotoPass+ are:
- Preorder the PhotoPass+ package 14 days prior to your trip for $149 versus the $199.95 price tag in the parks! (Plus tax where applicable.)
- Disney PhotoPass+ card and lanyard
- A gallery CD with more than 400 Walt Disney World Resort stock photos
- A unique code for DisneyPhotoPass.com that allows you to create and order a PhotoCD containing all your photos taken up to 14 days during visit to the Walt Disney World Resort
- Photos taken at select dining locations (1900 Park Fare, breakfast at O’hana, Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show, Chef Mickey’s, Cinderella’s Royal Table, breakfast at Tusker House, Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue, and Akershus Princess Storybook Dining)
- Digital downloads of select attractions (Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin, Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, Rock ‘n Roller Coaster, Expedition Everest and Dinosaur)
- Photos from other Disney experiences (Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique*, Pirates League*, Storytime with Belle, Jedi Training Academy)
- The ability to customize your photos with fun Disney borders
- MagicShot photos
*Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and Pirate’s League experience require additional fees.
Do all those benefits sound swell, but you’re not sure yet whether or not you should add PhotoPass+ on to your package or just use your regular camera? Here are five reasons to add PhotoPass+ to your next Disney trip:
1. Everyone is in the picture! How many times have mom or dad been behind the camera instead of in front of it during your vacation photos? Change that. Now. Let a skilled PhotoPass photographer capture your whole family!
2. Avoid the hassle of purchasing photo packages at character dining locations for $30 each! Instead have a PhotoPass attendant kindly hand you your print photo package and a code to add it to your online account without any sales pitch! The PhotoPass+ lanyard works magic!
3. Ride photos galore! Tweens, teens and kids of all ages love ride photos! Whether your 13 year old rode Expedition Everest for the 5th time in a row with the same pose and insists on the picture or there’s a serious battle on Buzz Lightyear, you’re covered without paying $15 a picture!
4. Access to all your pictures for years to come! Whether you like to scrapbook or just want to share the pictures with family and friends online, having a CD of professional images from your vacation is a huge perk!
5. More fun! With extra magic shots and fun borders your vacation photos are sure to be spruced up to the nines making the memories come alive for years to come!
What is your favorite PhotoPass+ feature? Will you be adding it on your next vacation?
- Magic Kingdom Extra’s You Don’t Want To Miss – Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique (chipandco.com)
- Top Ten Photo Spots at Disney World (disneydining.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!