Families often dream of visiting the “Happiest Place on Earth” but the planning process can be shockingly overwhelming. Choosing a resort, transportation options, tickets, dining…the list goes on…how do you know you are getting the best deal out there? Nowadays it seems every Disney fan has their own blog filled with tips and tricks, the amount of information floating around the internet would take hours to sift through and often times the information is outdated or incorrect.
If you wish to visit the place where one man’s incredible dream became reality, and walk in the footsteps of Walt himself, I recommend choosing to book your vacation with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner like me! First and foremost, my services are 100% FREE. I will work with you to meet your family’s personal wants and needs while creating a stress-free planning process, allowing you to relax and focus on enjoying your vacation! Allow me to do the work while you make the memories. I promise to give your vacation the same care and attention to detail as I do my own.
Here is a list of services I offer my clients, and the benefits to having an experienced and knowledgable agent on your side:
- Choosing a resort: Disneyland Resort has only three Disney property hotels, looking to save money, many guests choose to stay off property when visiting Disneyland. With almost 40 “Good Neighbor” hotels in the Disneyland area, choosing the right one for your family can feel impossible, that is where I come in! I can help you decided which hotel will fit best for your family, taking into consideration family size, convenience, and budget.
- Transportation: Many guests wishing to visit the Disneyland Resort are coming from all across the country, and in some cases, out of the country! I can help you coordinate flights and ground transportation for a seamless arrival and departure.
- Dining Reservations: Not sure where to dine with your family? Looking for recommendations on unique experiences or character meals? Dining for the Disneyland Resort can be booked 60 days in advance, I will help you decide where to eat and work to book those desired reservations as soon as booking opens. This really helps in cases where you are in a work meeting, have family obligations, or are otherwise tied up; you’ll be able to relax in knowing your MickeyTravels agent is on top of everything!
- One Point of Contact: From booking, through the planning process, and even while on vacation, should you have any question in regards to your Disney vacation I am just a text, call, or email away to answer for you! There is no need to wait on hold, just reach out to your MickeyTravels agent and I am happy to help in any way that I can!
- Tips & Personal Itineraries: Having graduated the Disney College of Knowledge and having multiple park visits under my belt, there are many tips and tricks I share with my clients to maximize their time and money while on vacation. Having access to updated park hours, refurbishment schedules, parade and show times, etc. allows me to create personalized itineraries for my clients, helping them maximize their time in the parks while experiencing their “must see” and “must dos.” MickeyTravels agents are constantly training and keeping up to date on the latest in all things Disney.
- ALWAYS 100% FREE: When booking a Disney vacation you should never have to pay an extra fee! MickeyTravels is a Platinum Level Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, which means Disney pays the agents directly. Booking your vacation through a MickeyTravels Travel Agent costs you no more than booking through the Disney site, in fact you may save money, as often times agents are aware of deals that the public isn’t.
- Pixie Dust: I love making a little extra MAGIC for guests that choose to book their vacation with me! Each of my clients receives some added “Pixie Dust” with their final travel documents!
So now maybe you are thinking “I’ve been to Disneyland before, why do I need to book with a Travel Agent?” That is a valid question, some guests really do love to plan their trips completely, and that is great! Booking with a travel agent doesn’t mean you HAVE to hand over all control, but just that you have the option and the reassurance of an extra set of hands if needed. Also, when you choose to book with a MickeyTravels agent, you are choosing to support small business! Many of us are mothers, so when you allow us to help make your dream vacation a reality, in turn you are helping to fulfill our dreams of supporting our families. I am incredibly appreciative of every guest that makes the choice to book their Disney vacation with me, and genuinely enjoy having a part in making MAGIC for your family!
Along with Disneyland, here is a list of other Disney destinations I can help you in booking and planning:
- Walt Disney World Resort
- Disney Cruise Line
- Aulani a Disney Resort & Spa
- Adventures By Disney
- Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort
- Disney’s Vero Beach Resort
Remember, my services are 100% FREE! I’d love to help make magic for your family, contact me today to get started planning your Disney destination vacation! Have a MAGICAL day!!
As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with MickeyTravels, LLC, I can save you money and time planning your MAGICAL vacation! My planning services are always 100% FREE! Contact me today for your FREE, no obligation quote, email@example.com or follow me on Facebook for the latest Disney updates, deals, and travel tips!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!