Enchanted Rose is now open so be our guest and enjoy a magical meal here!
Inspired by a tale as old as time, this new lounge area located at the Grand Floridian Resort & Spa features four different rooms with iconic details from Beauty and The Beast.
- The Bar: In the main bar you will be delight with a beautiful chandelier hanging in the center of the room inspired by Belle’s flowing gown!
- The Library: You can’t have a Beauty and The Beast inspired restaurant without a library right? This area showcases classic baroque designs and French furnishings. And if you look closely you might be able to spot some enchanted friends like Mrs. Potts and Lumiere!
- The Garden Room: Get transported to the Enchanted Forest surrounding Beast’s Castle, this room features a beautiful emerald green color and amazing artwork along the walls.
- The Outdoor Patio: Looking for a more romantic setting with a nice view of the Seven Seas Lagoon? Then this room inspired by Beast’s garden terrace is perfect for you!
Now up to the food!
You can find sharable dishes like artisanal cheeses, house made flatbread, short rib sliders and white sturgeon caviar if you are feeling more fancy. But the main focus of the Enchanted Rose are the wines and we are not complaining about that! Take time to sit back and relax with a selection of wines from around the world served by the ounce, glass or bottle. But if wine is not your thing, champagne, beer and cider are also available.
But some of the most popular drinks at the lounge are the Amour and Envy cocktails. They are prepared by a cast member right next to your table and as if that wasn’t enough, they will also share a story with you that relate the cocktails to the Beauty and The Beast story!
- Amour Cocktail: An elegant vodka cocktail featuring notes of citrus, pear, and flowers with a slightly sweet taste.
- Envy Cocktail: Apple brandy with apples, herbs and bitters with a potent taste.
Non alcoholic beverages are also available:
- Garden Spritzer: Herbal distilled non alcoholic spirit, lime, agave and soda.
- B&B: Iced tea, lemon, blueberry and basil.
- Rosemary Cooler: Lemonade, vanilla and rosemary.
Excited to step into this magical story? You can find it on the second floor of Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa!
Photo credit: Disney
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Disney Tsum Tsum Lantern Fairy Lights To Add A Magical Touch To Your Room! - January 11, 2022
- These Mickey And Minnie Ufufy Cupcakes Have A Hidden Surprise Inside! - January 11, 2022
- Adorable Mickey And Minnie Cookie Dough Crispy Pops To Gift This Valentine’s Day! - January 11, 2022