How adorable is this Star Wars BB-8 Waffle Maker by ThinkGeek? This little droid brings breakfast from a galaxy far, far away to your breakfast table each morning!
It has non-stick cooking plates duplicate BB-8’s design on both sides, and red and green lights indicate when the appliance is on and when it’s preheated and ready for your batter.
It takes 3-5 minutes to cook, a little longer than Rey’s insta-bread. Your standard BB-8 waffle comes in at 5″ across x 6 3/4″ tall, just right to have a stack for breakfast or tuck one in your bag for a snack when you’re on the run from people who are probably just sad because they didn’t have waffles for breakfast.
- Star Wars BB-8 Waffle Maker
- Officially-licensed Star Wars: The Force Awakens merchandise
- A ThinkGeek creation
- Makes waffles that are 5″ across x 6 3/4″ tall
- Non-stick cooking plates duplicate the design on both sides
- On/off switch so you can keep it plugged in even when not waffling
- Indicators light up when iron is on and when it is at correct temperature
- Materials: Cast aluminum cooking plates
- Dimensions: 8″ deep x 10″ wide x 4″ tall
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Electrical Plug: Type B socket (American, grounded) 110V ~ 60Hz
You have to check out the video from ThinkGeek below, it’s mouth watering!
So get ready to roll for breakfast, with this yummy Star Wars BB-8 Waffle Maker by ThinkGeek!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!