Disney’s newest Star Wars experience, the Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser, will be launching in just a few months. When booking opened up for the Starcruiser,
the first three months sold out pretty quickly. Now, early voyages are starting to open up again!
Voyages are 2-night stays and more departure dates have opened up in March, April, and May. June also has 2 departure dates available and July and August are almost completely open.
Your Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser vacation package includes:
- 2-night stay in a cabin or suite
- Ongoing, immersive and interactive entertainment, where choices determine your experience
- Food and beverages on the starcruiser (excluding alcoholic and specialty beverages) and a quick-service meal at Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo or other select locations at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for your planetary excursion to Star Wars:Galaxy’s Edge
- Valet parking
- Exclusive Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser databand (known on your home planet as a MagicBand)
For help with planning your next Disney vacation, contact me today! I am a travel agent with Destinations to Travel, a Disney Earmarked agency and my services are complimentary!