I’m totally in love with all of the Disney inspired Art of Coloring book that are available these days. There’s been so many great characters and themes, but one, or I should say two special characters have been missing! That has finally changed with the release of the Art of Coloring: Mickey and Minnie!
Fun, funny, and feisty patterns and character designs permeate the near-ninety-year history of Disney’s beloved mice: Mickey and Minnie. These images are ideal for taking pencil to paper and adding your own brand of color and style. Perfect for cultivating creativity, relaxation, and focus, these pages are filled with line art from Disney animation, comics, and more-featuring work from Ub Iwerks, Floyd Gottfredson, and more.
The Mickey and Minnie book has joined these other great Art of Coloring Disney books already available:
- Art of Coloring: Moana
- Art of Coloring: Disney Animals
- Art of Coloring Disney Princess
- Art of Coloring: Beauty and the Beast
- Art of Coloring: Tsum Tsum
- Art of Coloring: Disney Villains
- Art of Coloring: Muppets
- Art of Coloring Star Wars: Rogue One
- Art of Coloring: Disney Frozen
- Art of Coloring: Star Wars
- Art of Coloring: Mickey and Minnie
- Art of Coloring: The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Art of Coloring: Descendants 2
Would you have a magical time coloring with the Art of Coloring: Mickey and Minnie book?
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Latest posts by Danielle L (see all)
- Disney Shares Exciting Announcements To Be Unveiled At D23 Expo 2019 - August 22, 2019
- Disney Publishing Worldwide and Disney+ Announce One Day at Disney - August 22, 2019
- Ghostly New Haunted Mansion Ears Will Have You Grimly Grinning - August 22, 2019