Consider it a value meal done Disney-style. Aristocrepes, B.B Wolf’s Sausage Co and The Daily Poutine in Disney Springs are now offering both alcoholic and non-alcoholic food and wine pairings .
Here’s a brief rundown of the deals being offered at each location:
B.B Wolf’s Sausage Co. – As you can imagine, this location serves up artisan sausages each with different toppings. Guests can choose from tasty snacks like:
- Italian Sausage: Peppers, Onions and Marinara with a side of Homemade Pickles
- Latin Dog : All-Beef Hot Dog topped with Queso Fundido and Havana-style Corn Salsa drizzled with Chipotle Mayo
- Bratwurst and Cheese Spätzle – served with a Pretzel Roll with a side of Homemade Pickles
Guests can opt to have an entree and an alcoholic beverage at B.B Wolf’s for $13.99 or a non-alcoholic beverage and an entree for $11.99.
- Classic Poutine – French Fries, Beef Poutine Gravy and Cheddar Cheese Curds
- Latin Poutine – Fried Yucca, Black Beans, Pulled Pork, and Queso Fresco
- French Poutine – French Fries, Mushroom Cream Sauce and Gruyere Cheese
Similar to B.B. Wolf’s, guests can opt to have an entree and an alcoholic beverage at The Daily Poutine for $13.99 or a non-alcoholic beverage and an entree for $11.99.
AristoCrepes – The specialty of this food kiosk is sweet and savory crepes. Here’s a wee look at some of the amazing varieties you’ll find:
- S’mores Crêpe – Toasted Marshmallow Creme, Chocolate Sauce and Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Strawberries and Cream Crêpe – Whipped Cream, Strawberries and a touch of Brandy
- Beef Crêpe – Horseradish Cream, Baby Spinach and Sharp Cheddar
- Ham and Cheese Crêpe – Smoked Ham and Cheese with Dijon Spread
Visitors to AristoCrepes can opt to have an entree and an alcoholic beverage at for $13.99 or a non-alcoholic beverage and an entree for $9.99.
So next time you’re at Disney Springs be sure to stop by one of the food kiosks and give these tasty pairings at try.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? There are still great 2017 packages to be had and 2018 packages are now on sale! Fill out our form below to receive your FREE quote!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get Fastpass and dining reservations and sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at the parks. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook
Image copyright Disney.