Arendelle Aqua the new colour collection inspired by Disney’s Frozen has landed with Arendelle Aqua foodie treats across Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort! Inspired by the beloved film the new treats go perfectly with the newly released Arendelle Aqua merchandise available now!
The merchandise complete with spirit jerseys, headbands, shirts, tumbles and phone cases. These items can be found throughout Walt Disney World, Disneyland Resort and shopdisney.com
Arendelle Aqua Foodie Treats at Walt Disney World Resort
- Arendelle Aqua Cone (Available at Storybook Treats) – Cotton candy soft-serve topped with sugar Mickeys and cotton candy sugar
- Arendelle Aqua Lemonade (Block & Hans) – Frozen Lemonade with cotton candy flavor and blackberry moonshine
- Frozen Arendelle Aqua Lemonade (non-alcoholic, Norway Beer Cart) – Frozen Lemonade with passionfruit and pineapple
- Arendelle Aqua Frozen Lemonade (non-alcoholic, Sunshine Seasons) – Frozen Lemonade with cotton candy flavour
- Arendelle Aqua Cupcake (Sunshine Seasons) – Chocolate-hazelnut cupcake topped with buttercream
- Arendelle Aqua Victoria Sponge Cake (Yorkshire County Fish Shop) – sponge cake with aqua buttercream
- Arendelle Aqua Cuvée (Amorette’s Patisserie) – Fairytale Champagne with chocolate Minnie Mouse topper
- Arendelle Aqua Punch (Daily Poutine) – Coconut rum, peach schnapps, blue curaçao, and artic swirl Odwalla lemonade
- Arendelle Aqua Sugar Drop Donuts (Intermission Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort) – Two sweet cake donuts topped with blue fondant glaze and a winter sugar crystal mix
- Aqua Pearl Cupcake (available starting Sept. 15 at Everything POP Shopping and Dining at Disney’s Pop Century Resort) – Chocolate cupcake with blue cotton candy marshmallow cream center, cotton candy buttercream, milk chocolate ears, crispy pearls, sugar, and glitter
- Aqua Sparkle Cupcake (available starting Sept. 15 ay Riverside Mill Food Court and Sassagoula Floatworks & Food Factory at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort, Centertown Market at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort) – Chocolate cupcake filled with chocolate salted caramel mousse and topped with aqua and white vanilla buttercream, blue crispy pearls, and sparkly milk chocolate ears
- Arendelle Aqua Cotton Candy Éclair (Gasparilla Island Grill at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa) – Éclair filled with cotton candy mousse and raspberry curd
- Arendelle Aqua Cake (Contempo Café at Disney’s Contemporary Resort) –Vanilla cake filled with blueberry jam
- Worth Melting For (Geyser Point at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge) – Vodka, blue curaçao, tropical-flavored syrup, pineapple juice, and sour
- Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake (Kona Café Coffee Bar at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort) –Lemon blueberry cheesecake with blueberry compote, graham cracker crust, chocolate shell, and micro orchids
- Ice Elixir (Oasis and Barefoot Pool Bars at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort) – Gin, blue curaçao, lemon, and pineapple
- Arendelle Aqua Macaron (Jolly Holiday Bakery Café) – Mickey-shaped macaron with buttercream and blueberries and cream filling
- Arendelle Aqua Linzer Cookie (Market House) – Mickey-shaped cookie with a snowflake-shaped center, mixed berry jam, and chocolate ganache
- Arendelle Aqua Churro (Town Square Churro Cart) – Churro dusted with aqua sugar
- Arendelle Aqua Mickey Balloon Premium Popcorn Bucket (Popcorn Cart near Sleeping Beauty Castle)
- Arendelle Aqua Cake Pop (Candy Palace, Hunny Spot) – Vanilla cake pop
Disney California Adventure Park
- Arendelle Aqua Macaron (Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Café and Clarabelle’s Hand-Scooped Ice Cream) – Mickey-shaped macaron with buttercream and blueberries and cream filling
- Arendelle Aqua Mickey Balloon Premium Popcorn Bucket (Hyperion Popcorn Cart)
- Arendelle Aqua Cake Pop (Trolley Treats, Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff) – Vanilla cake pop
Downtown Disney District
- Arendelle Aqua Cake Pop (Marceline’s Confectionery) – Vanilla cake pop coated with black raspberry white chocolate
For more information on all of these items – visit the Disneyland Resort or Walt Disney World Resort websites or check out the Disneyland app or the My Disney Experience mobile app for Walt Disney World Resort. Happy snacking!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!