Starting this weekend, the remaining areas in the center of Future World will be closing as part of the all-new transformation of Epcot.
Areas closing include:
- Electric Umbrella
- Pin Central
- and merchandise and outdoor vending carts.
As part of these Future World closures, Guests traveling through Epcot will be able to use one of the new park passageways.
This includes the existing Future World West passage near The Seas and a new Future World East passage, opening Feb. 16th, which runs adjacent to the Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind construction site.
- Eats at the Epcot Experience – featuring a newly expanded menu of flatbreads, chicken nuggets, and salads
- Sunshine Seasons – now will feature burgers
To read all about the changes coming to Epcot click here.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- City Works Eatery and Pour House at Disney Springs unveils online ordering - January 16, 2021
- Jeff Vahle & Josh D’Amaro share inside look at Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser - January 15, 2021
- New WandaVision Cupcake at Disney Springs - January 15, 2021