Free Dining is right around the corner (maybe) and gossip is starting to make the rounds. If the word on the street is true, there will be some significant changes.
Again, RUMORS ONLY: but here’s what we have so far…
- The Dining plans remain the same. Value and Moderate resorts get the free quick service plan, and Deluxe and Deluxe Villas get the Disney Dining plan free.
- Park Hopper tickets are still required, but the new minimum will be 4-day hoppers, whereas last year was 2-day hoppers.
- The minimum night’s stay will be 4 nights, whereas last year was 2 nights.
August 2 – September 29
November 24 – November 27
December 7 – December 23
- All-Star Movies
- All-Star Music
- All-Star Sports
- Pop Century
- Caribbean Beach
- Coronado Springs
- Fort Wilderness Cabins
- Grand Floridian
- Old Key West
- Beach Club
- Yacht Club
- Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Boardwalk Inn
- Saratoga Springs
So take it as you will as it’s still just rumors and nothing has been confirmed by Disney. We will keep you updated as we know more!
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Some of what she’ll report is confirmed, some is based on information from the rumor mill, and some, frankly, she just read on the bathroom wall in Fantasyland.
So take it with a grain of salt and have fun!
Latest posts by Anonymouse (see all)
- Will We Find Out the Opening Date of Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland Next Week? - February 21, 2019
- Are Disney Free Dining Dates Coming Soon? - April 11, 2018
- Could A New Japanese Restaurant Be Coming to the World Showcase? - January 20, 2018