I am bringing up from retirement one of the first lists I ever put together on Chip and Company all the way from June of 2009. Its hard to believe we have been around 1 year and 1 month now. Happy Anniversary to Chip and Company!
I love watching No Reservations with Anthony Bourdain Monday’s at 10pm on the Travel Channel. <Plug>
Officially I have not eaten at a single place on his list. I have been close to a few of them but unfortunately went some place else. Of course I don’t travel the globe eating food either.
Which made me think of my 13 Places you should eat before you die from my travels over this crazy world. Most of them will be in places I have lived so if your not on the East Coast then sorry charlie. I will throw the link to Anthony Bourdain host of No Reservations with Anthony Bourdain Monday’s at 10pm on the Travel Channel <plug>list below my meager list.
- J. Basuls Nobels – High Point NC – Alot of memories here, plus the best Courvoisier & Currant Bread Pudding.
- Hector’s – Erie, PA – Best Italian Food by far! to bad they are closed.
- PJ’s Oyster Bar “The Original” – Indian Rocks Beach, FL – Best oysters and seafood in the Largo area.
- Boma – Flavors of Africa – Best all you can eat buffet I have ever eaten. Fusion of Asian, African & Indian!
- Ohana’s – Polynesian Resort – Disney World, FL – I love the meat skewers and bread pudding.
- Quaker Steak and Lube – Erie, PA – Best bar food and wings..Mucho Callente
- Cookout – North Carolina – Best burger ever, get the Cheddar Style with raw onions that is a Chip Special
- Sweet Tomatoes – Largo, FL & Durham, NC – I am a sucker for a salad bar, especially one this good
- Mellow Mushroom – Asheville, NC & Winston Salem, NC – Great Pizza! I love the Mighty Meaty the best!
- Le Cellier – Epcot Walt Disney World – Best steak I have ever eaten. From Start to finish a great meal!
- Doc Chey’s Noddle House – Asheville, NC – Great noodles, wonderful atmosphere and people.
- The Dog House – High Point, NC – Mom and Pop place in High Point, great hot dogs and sweet tea!
- Tommy Condon’s Irish Pub and Seafood Restaurant Charleston, SC – Great..I mean Great!! Crowne Float beer.
What are some places you recommend that you Must Eat before you die? Let us know in the comment section below.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!