All new Rotunda Bistro is now open in the American Pavilion. The 2021 Epcot Food & WIne festival started and with it comes one of the new Marketplaces. Located in American Adventure pavilion in Epcot’s World Showcase. It features fresh seafood dishes with an American Flavor.
Rotunda Bistro –
Nosh on Tasty cuisine featuring fresh seafood and produce in the American Pavilion. Chilled Smoked Shrimp Salad, Wild Mushroom and Truffle Tart, and also Grilled Crab Avocado Parfait highlight the menu.
You can see the menu above. The inside is lined with tables with views of American History on the walls of the Rotunda.
A Culinary Adventure to Savor
Stroll across 6 continents—and beyond—as you sample mouthwatering delicacies during Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. Dine on delectable dishes at delightful marketplaces, including returning favorites like Canada, Greece, Germany and Appleseed Orchard.
Discover a cornucopia of cultures, cuisines and innovative cooking techniques from chefs worldwide. This food aficionado’s paradise is replete with delicious dishes, fine wine, craft beer, spirits and other beverages sure to satisfy every palate.
General Event Details
- Global Marketplaces are open daily July 15 to November 20, 2021 from park open to park close, unless otherwise noted
- A park reservation and Epcot admission is required
- Food and beverage offerings require a separate purchase
- Availability for some Global Marketplace offerings may be limited
- Alcohol will only be served to Guests 21 and older
- Global Marketplaces and all menu items are subject to closure or change without notice
Have you been to Food & Wine? What is your favorite dish so far, or is it a snack or treat you have fallen in love with? Drop us a line and let us know.