All New Mid-Day Magic Ticket Offer Now Available At Walt Disney World Resort. Beginning today, Aug. 15, 2019, Guests can “fall into fun” like never before at Walt Disney World® Resort with a brand new ticket offer. With the “Mid-Day Magic Ticket,” You can enjoy admission after 12 p.m. to one theme park per day. 2-, 3- and 4-day Mid-Day Magic tickets are available for start dates on or before Dec. 15, 2019.
This is the first time Disney is offering a late-entry ticket with special pricing that allows Guests to enter the Disney theme parks starting at noon and enjoy the rest of the day and evening. This option works best for Guests who are looking for an opportunity to start their morning at a leisurely pace, to enjoy other early-morning activities (golf, pool, etc.), or to travel from their accommodations.
With these tickets, the magic starts at noon as Guests will receive admission to one theme park per day after 12 p.m. Additionally, Guests can secure afternoon and evening FastPass+ to select attractions, entertainment and Character Greets up to 30 days in advance. Guests can also enjoy new seasonal excitement, including new sips and savors at Epcot International Food & Wine Festival and the holiday Hoopla Dance Party in DinoLand U.S.A at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park starting Nov. 8!
Here is the breakdown for the new Mid-Day Magic Ticket Options:
- 2-Day Mid-Day Magic Ticket: Valid for admission after 12 p.m. 2-day Mid-Day Magic Tickets are available from $88 per day plus tax (from $176 total plus tax) and expire four (4) days after the selected start date.
- 3-Day Mid-Day Magic Ticket: Valid for admission to after 12 p.m. 3-day Mid-Day Magic tickets are available from $84 per day plus tax (from $252 total plus tax) and expire five (5) days after the selected start date.
- 4-Day Mid-Day Magic Ticket: Valid for admission after 12 p.m. 4-day Mid-Day Magic tickets are available from $79 per day plus tax (from $316 total plus tax) and expire seven (7) days after the selected start date
If you are staying at Walt Disney World Resort hotels, Disney’s date-based ticket product is still the best option, giving you the flexibility and opportunity to experience all the magic that the Disney theme parks have to offer, including the morning Extra Magic Hour benefit.
If you are ready to plan your next trip to Walt Disney World Resort be sure to message us today and let us know you would like to speak to one of our Travel Agents! Be sure to check back here at Chip and Company for all things Disney!
Photo Credit: Disney
- Disney is Rebranding Three Iconic Television Studios Starting This Fall - August 10, 2020
- Rumored: Disney Will No Longer Release Films on 4K Ultra HD Blu-Ray - August 10, 2020
- Zac Efron Lands Leading Role in ‘Three Men and a Baby’ Remake for Disney+ - August 10, 2020