Are you ready to win a five-day/four night vacation to Disneyland in California or Walt Disney World in Florida? Well Alamo Rent-A-Car, the official care rental of Walt Disney World and Disneyland is sponsoring a sweepstakes with six grand prize vacations! The sweepstakes is called “I wanna Disney Parks Vacation from Alamo”
The contest features six weekly entry periods from March 2, 2016 until April 12, 2016, with one winner selected at random each week. You can enter once a week by visiting
Six prize packages will include a five-day, four-night vacation to either Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort, including airfare; deluxe accommodations; Park Hopper® passes; VIP tour-guide service for six hours; a $500 Disney gift card; and a $250 VISA gift card.
- Create Your Own Rendition of the Classic Disney Song “I Wanna Be Like You:” Create a short video singing your own original version of the classic Disney song “I Wanna Be Like You” from Disney’s animated classic film The Jungle Book.
- Register for the Sweepstakes: Visit Disney.com/IwannaDisneyVacationSweeps on your desktop or mobile device or download Disney’s Applause App for free from iTunes or Google Play and click on the Alamo “I Wanna Disney Parks Vacation from Alamo” link in the app. Follow the instructions and prompts to register.
- Upload Your “I Wanna Be Like You” Video Rendition: After completing the sweepstakes registration online or within the Disney Applause app, follow the instructions to upload your video and click “submit.”
For more information and a copy of the official rules, visit the Alamo Rent A Car “I Wanna Disney Parks Vacation from Alamo” sweepstakes website at www.Disney.com/IwannaDisneyVacationSweeps.
About the Sweepstakes
The sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 25 years and older and a registered member of Disney.com or websites on Disney.com. Void where prohibited by law. Total approximate retail value for all prizes: $52,416.48. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Disney Online is the sponsor of the sweepstakes.
Good luck to all the contestants!
photo credit: Disney.com
Latest posts by Karen A (see all)
- Universal Orlando Resorts raises ticket prices - February 18, 2017
- Mickey and Minnie light spinner toys recall - February 12, 2017
- Disney World raises ticket prices and annual passholder rates - February 11, 2017