Adventures by Disney is now offering an amazing San Francisco itinerary to give you a whole new look at the city that is home to the Golden Gate Bridge. You will get to see the city from local experts who will serve as your adventure guides during this three night, four day itinerary.
Here are just some of the highlights included in this amazing itinerary:
- Walt Disney Family Museum Privately Guided Tour: Get a behind the scenes look on a privately guided tour of this amazing museum that celebrates the life and genius of Walt Disney and the entire Disney family.
- A Trip to Lucasfilm: You can feel the power of the force when you visit Lucasfilm in the Historic Presidio of San Francisco where you will see rate Star Wars memorabilia and an extensive collection of classic film posters. Plus, you will get to see a special screening at the Premier Theater.
- Guided Tour of the Bay: Your adventure will start with a trolley ride from Nob Hill to San Francisco’s historic Fisherman’s Wharf. Then, you will take a guided bike tour of the bay which includes stops at the Palace of Fine Arts, Fort Point, and the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Silverado Vineyards in Napa: You will spend a beautiful morning at this award-winning vineyard where adults can learn the fine are of wine-blending while Junior Adventurers can take part in an engaging olive oil flavoring activity.
- Ferry to Angel Island State Park: Take a ferry from Tiburon to this historic military fort turned state park that is three times bigger than Alcatraz!
- Visit Muir Woods: You will marvel at the sheer majesty and size of Coastal Redwoods- the tallest on the planet- while you walk through Muir Woods National Monument.
During your San Francisco vacation, you will be staying at the beautiful Fairmont San Francisco Hotel. Your Adventures by Disney vacation includes one breakfast, three lunches, and two dinners. You can visit San Francisco with Adventures by Disney beginning in November through October 2015.
When Siera isn’t helping plan Disney vacations or sharing the latest Disney news, you can find her spreading magic on Facebook and Twitter. Are you planning a Disney vacation? Siera, a travel agent with Destinations in Florida, would love to help you! Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org or 734-771-1290!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!