If you are traveling on the Disney Dream or Disney Fantasy, I have some great news for you! There are MANY dining experiences that take your whole Disney Cruise Line culinary journey up a notch and feature some amazing ways to excite your taste buds. Both of these ships feature the ever-popular Palo and Remy, and I highly recommend trying at least one of them on your next sailing. Here are some other places to check out as well!
- Brunch at Palo– on select days, you can treat yourself to an amazing Champagne brunch featuring a diverse buffet of international cheeses, fresh pastries, made-to-order entrees, desserts and most importantly, Champagne!
- Brunch at Remy– the other adult-exclusive restaurant onboard also features a Champagne brunch which features an elegant and decadent six-course, French-inspired meal with Champagne pairings for each course. This one is definitely the “fancier” option of the two brunches, but, rest easy knowing that you will not be disappointed in either!
- Cove Cafe– here you can enjoy gourmet coffee, specialty drinks and cuisine in the “lighter fare” category. Throughout the day, snack on muffins, pastries and desserts and for “happy hour” enjoy the antipasto before dinner.
- Petites Assisettes de Remy– start your Disney Cruise Line vacation right by sampling small plates of gourmet cuisine and fine wines on embarkation day. You will be joined by the Executive Chef who provides commentary and insight about the cuisine and the Sommelier who will pair specially selected wines with each plate.
- Dinner at Palo– this adult-exclusive dining location provides a memorable experience with a modern Italian menu and classic wines. Here you will witness top-notch service as you begin a culinary journey through hot and cold antipasti, pasta, seafood or meat and a sweet treat to top it all off.
- Dinner at Remy– and let’s not forget about Remy. While also an adult-exclusive dining location, you will be treated to a meal by two award-winning chefs, mixing classic and modern French cuisine. Begin with a signature cocktail prepared tableside followed by eight or nine small courses paired with amazing wines. Definitely bring your appetite…you will not leave hungry!
- Pompidou’s Dessert Experience at Remy– now we’re talking! I love dessert! And on sea days at Remy, you can immerse yourself into a six-course dessert tasting hosted by Remy’s Executive Chef. The chef will share fun facts about each dessert served to create a personal and educational experience!
- Late-night buffets– after dinner, you will probably want to dance your heart out to burn off some of the calories you just took in, and more than likely, you are going to work up yet another appetite. So be sure to check out the snacks available throughout the entertainment district so you don’t go to bed hungry!
As you can see, there are a TON of adult-exclusive dining options aboard the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy, making both ships appealing to Disney Cruise Line guests. If you too would like to go on a culinary journey at sea, email me at email@example.com. I’d love to find the perfect itinerary for you (and your taste buds!). And, don’t forget, for the month of October, Chip & Co and I are running an amazing special! Read all about it HERE, in case you missed it!