Sip in style this summer with these adorable Donald and Daisy Coasters!
These adorable coasters are inspired in the Ufufy plush toys of your favorite Disney characters and are perfect for your cold or hot drinks! You can definitely use them all year long.
Making these Donald and Daisy coasters is easy and fun and the whole family can help! Just follow these instructions from Disney Family and have a great time crafting Disney style:
DONALD AND DAISY COASTERS
- Thin white rope
- Hot glue
- Teal, brown, pink and yellow felt
- Teal, brown, pink, yellow, purple, and white acrylic paint
- Acrylic paint sealant
- Using your hot glue gun, add a small drop of glue to the end of the rope. Then, tightly curl it back and hold until the glue dries.
- Continue looping the rope around itself, glueing along the bottom as you go (this way you won’t see the glue on the top). Hold the rope swirl on a flat surface (instead of in your hand) to ensure a flat finish.
- Once the swirl is at the desired size, trim off the rope, add another drop of glue, then press it down to the side of the coaster.
- Turn the coaster over and add some extra glue in any places that need it. Let dry.
- Cut out 4 yellow feet, a teal and brown hat, and a pink bow from the felt.
- Paint the faces and details of Donald and Daisy onto the coasters. Let dry.
- Glue the feet to the back of the coasters so they’re sticking out just a little at the bottom. Then, glue Donald’s hat on the front and slightly to the side and Daisy’s bow at the middle front. Let dry.
- Paint a layer of sealant over the paint to help it last. Let dry.
Now you have some adorable Donald and Daisy coasters to use all year long!
Credit: Disney Family
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Adorable Winnie The Pooh Apple Pie To Surprise Everyone This Thanksgiving! - November 25, 2021
- Holiday It’s A Small World Cookies To Celebrate Christmas! - November 23, 2021
- Delicious Mickey Mouse Peppermint Cookies To Bake During The Holidays! - November 23, 2021