Mickey Mouse made his public debut in the short film Steamboat Willie way back in 1928. It was the first cartoon film with synchronized sound which made the film, along with its star, an overnight sensation. The movie forever changed the world of animation and launched a brand-new empire full of funny, cool, clever, caring, silly and mischievous characters. Fast forward 90 years and the world’s most famous mouse embodies the adventurous, lovable optimist in all of us and has become one of the world’s most beloved original icons.
In honor of 90 years, Thomas Kinkade Studios made this amazing piece of artwork that you can showcase in your own home. Visit Thomas Kinkade Studios for more info.
Thomas Kinkade Studios would like to congratulate Mickey on his 90th Anniversary and for showing us all that dreams really do come true.
- Minnie Mouse, Mickey Mouse’s original co-star from Steamboat Willie, has invited some of their most treasured friends to celebrate the film’s 90th anniversary.
- Six of Walt Disney Studios most famous ducks are in the theater — can you spot them all?
- Even Pete, a long-time nemesis of Mickey Mouse, is here to celebrate this notable anniversary. Clarabelle Cow – who Mickey struggled to load into the boat in her debut in Steamboat Willie along with old-time regulars Horace Horsecollar and Clara Cluck, have come out to congratulate their longtime friend.
- Chip and Dale found some time to take a break from their mischievous tendencies to give Mickey a well-deserved round of applause.
- Goofy first appeared in Mickey Mouse’s 1932 short film Mickey’s Revue, few know that back then he went by the name Dippy Dawg.
Source: Thomas Kinkade
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? Click the link above or fill out the form below from a Certified Disney Travel Specialist from MickeyTravels, the official travel partner for Chip and Company.
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? As an agent with MickeyTravels, (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), I’ll be available to help with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook. Or fill out and submit the form below.For more Disney News follow us on Instagram @chipandco on Twitter @chipandcompany and on Facebook or Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.