For those headed to Walt Disney World this summer, there truly is a number of new offerings for guests to experience. Disney Parks Blog recently put together a list of 6 new must-do new experiences for this Walt Disney World visitors. From a brand-new fireworks display at Magic Kingdom, a new land at Animal Kingdom, an added attraction at Typhoon Lagoon and new show at Hollywood Studios, there is a plenty of first-time experiences for guests to enjoy.
Be sure to add these 6 experiences to your list:
1. Watch “Happily Ever After” Fireworks – This new nighttime fireworks spectacular is dazzling guests at Magic Kingdom. Performed nightly, the show draws on dozens of Disney characters and stories to tell a tale about the importance of chasing your dreams and overcoming adversity to find your happily ever after.
2. Explore Pandora – The World of Avatar – This all-new land at Disney’s Animal Kingdom transports guests to a world of bioluminescent rainforests, floating mountains and soaring banshees. Guests can now experience riding on a mountain banshee on the thrilling Avatar Flight of Passage, or board reed boats for Na’vi River Journey, a family-friendly excursion down a rainforest river to see the Na’vi Shaman of Songs.
3. Enjoy “The Music of Pixar LIVE! A Symphony of Characters” at Disney’s Hollywood Studios – “The Music of Pixar LIVE! A Symphony of Characters” showcases a selection of unforgettable soundtrack favorites from Disney•Pixar “Cars,” “Finding Nemo,” “Monsters, Inc.,” “Toy Story” and “Up,” performed by a live orchestra and includes appearances by beloved Disney•Pixar characters like Woody, Buzz and Jessie. This 40-minute concert is presented three times nightly at Theater of the Stars, following regular daily performances of “Beauty and the Beast: Live on Stage.”
4. Explore Additions to Star Wars Launch Bay – Replicas from “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story” welcome guests to Star Wars Launch Bay at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. While there be sure to check out Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular, Hollywood Studios evening show.
5. Slide Through Miss Adventure Falls – This family-friendly raft adventure just debuted to at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park and whisks guests through the remains of a treasure hunter’s hideout.
6. Watch the “Disney Movie Magic” Projection Show – This new projection show at Disney’s Hollywood Studios transforms the park’s iconic Chinese Theater with special lighting and state-of-the-art projection mapping technology to put you right in the middle of a high-energy celebration of films from the Disney family of studios. There will be dozens of movies highlighted, from Disney classics like “Mary Poppins” to contemporary blockbusters such as “Pirates of the Caribbean,” the Indiana Jones adventures and this summer’s “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.”
Which experience are you looking forward to seeing? Let us know in the comment box below.
Interested in a magical Disney vacation? Fill out the form below for a FREE quote. As an agent with MickeyTravels, LLC, I can help save you time and money planning your next Disney vacation. The best part is my services are always FREE! Contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org or (229) 977-3773. Join me on Facebook for the latest Disney updates and tips.
Source: Disney Parks Blog